I want the Packers to win the Super Bowl

lk8701

Reaction score
That's the only way Jerry may reconsider keeping MM. We need confirmation of the Rodgers carried McCarthy argument.

lk8701

Reaction score
Do you really think if Green Bay wins the SB, Jerry will get rid of Big Mike? What was his reason for keeping Garrett around for so long?

It will increase the odds from 0% to 1%. Right now I have 0% optimism for next season with MM.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If he’s going to fire him it will become well before the SB so he can pursue available candidates. Otherwise most everyone will be taken

Ozone22

Reaction score
Jerry has already stated that one of his biggest regrets was not giving Chad Gailey more than 2 years. McCarthy's first year Jerry won't count because Dak didn't play the full season and defense was a joke. I'm going to guess he'll be here next year.

khiladi

Reaction score
I want the Bills.

Josh Allen led me to a fantasy football championship so he deserves a trophy as well.

Can you imagine how crazy the fans in Buffalo would become? I mean that in and of itself would make it worth it

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A lot of head coaches have been carried to a championship by their QB. Belichick wouldn’t have a single championship as a head coach if it wasn’t for Tom Brady. Check his record without Tom Brady.

slick325

Reaction score
Definitely don't want an NFC team winning. I'd be fine with the Chiefs or Bills. Any AFC would be fine tbh. If I had to settle for the NFC being the champ...let it be TB12 and the Bucs.

Redsfan_83

Reaction score
By the time they win, DQ and all the other coches of possible consideration will have teams. Guess he can have JG come back or something

kwcool619

Reaction score
A lot of head coaches have been carried to a championship by their QB. Belichick wouldn’t have a single championship as a head coach if it wasn’t for Tom Brady. Check his record without Tom Brady.

Let me add this: Bill Belichick was mostly on influenced by Jimmy Johnson's coaching philosophy. What would have happened if those two never had that meeting in Louisville years ago? How many SBs would the Patriots actually have?