I want the Packers to win the Super Bowl

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Bills or Tenn. Aaron Rogers can double discount check........well, I don't want benched.:muttley:

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I’m pulling for the Rams. Packers would tie us with 5 SB.

Plus I like what the Rams have done in going out and signing these FA.

And I’d like to see another team win at home in the Super Bowl.

I’d also be OK with an AFC team that hadn’t won it.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would like to see a team like SF or TEN win it to prove a team doesn't need a top tier QB, just the right team around a good QB.

After that, it's CIN all the way. They hadn't won a playoff game in 31 years and to go all the way would be a good thing.

My last two are GB and KC and I will not watch if they're in it. Wouldn't be the first that I've missed.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's the only way Jerry may reconsider keeping MM. We need confirmation of the Rodgers carried McCarthy argument.

Is this a post that can get you banned? If not it should be added to the rules. :lmao:
This is like being a traitor.

No LIKES for you. :thumbdown:

Aven8

Reaction score
I would like to see a team like SF or TEN win it to prove a team doesn't need a top tier QB, just the right team around a good QB.

After that, it's CIN all the way. They hadn't won a playoff game in 31 years and to go all the way would be a good thing.

My last two are GB and KC and I will not watch if they're in it. Wouldn't be the first that I've missed.

I like it. And I can see SF winning the whole thing too. I’m not sure with Cincy only because I don’t think the D is there yet

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
I hope the Packers do not win it. Because I can't stand them and also because I would like to see what the media reaction is going to be for Rodgers going by another season without winning a Super Bowl. With the Packers having the number one seed and homefield advantage, Rodgers would deserve as much criticism as the media has given to McCarthy. Then there are the takes of how Rodgers carried McCarthy, Rodgers not getting it done this season would still mean that his only SB win came with McCarthy.

Last edited:

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Is this a post that can get you banned? If not it should be added to the rules. :lmao:
This is like being a traitor.

No LIKES for you. :thumbdown:
I looked it up and no, not a rule. But I do get the OP's reasoning but I do not think it would matter. McC is not here to deliver a trophy but to make the owner comfortable, which he has done very well.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
Could you imagine Rodgers having a San Franciscoesque defense? That team would never lose a game. It would not be fair.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I hope the packers lose their next game. If I have to pick , I'd rather see Buffalo than any other team.

Same here,......i feel the Bills paid their dues in the '90's. Might as well let them have a championship. Their fans deserve to finally celebrate one. Bengals my second choice though.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bills, Bengals or Titans. I have no problem with those 3 winning it all. Bills and Bengals have suffered long enough. Also, if Titans win, I'm sure that would upset plenty of Houston folks :)

Bucs - I've had enough of Brady
Rams - I would hate the all star team winning it - would be happy for Stafford though. Would hate it for OBJ, Ramsey and McVay (call me petty, but whatever - can't stand them)
Chiefs - been there, don't need to see lil Mahomes dancing on sideline.
49ers - barf
Packers - barf

conner01

Reaction score
For me, any AFC team except the Chiefs…..be good to see a different team hoist the Lombardi.
I think a new winner is good for the league
Having half the league having a shot at winning a SB drives ratings and interest to a larger audience
What’s good for the league is good for the teams, every team

MajesticRey

Reaction score
I want the either Bills/Bengals/Titans from AFC, and either Bucs/Rams from NFC.

I prefer an AFC victory out of those 3 I listed.