I want the Packers to win the Super Bowl

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Let me add this: Bill Belichick was mostly on influenced by Jimmy Johnson's coaching philosophy. What would have happened if those two never had that meeting in Louisville years ago? How many SBs would the Patriots actually have?

I know nothing about their meeting in Louisville. All I know is Belichick hasn’t won anything without Tom Brady. He had a losing season in 2020 while Brady was winning another SB and his team got killed in the playoffs this year.

kwcool619

Reaction score
I know nothing about their meeting in Louisville. All I know is Belichick hasn’t won anything without Tom Brady. He had a losing season in 2020 while Brady was winning another SB and his team got killed in the playoffs this year.

That's correct.

Zman5

Reaction score
Bengals winning it might bother Jerry more than GB winning it. They are one of the 5 teams (Cowboys, WFT, Browns, Bengals, Lions) not to play in one like in last 25 years. If they get to the SB, I'm sure you'll hear about that stat over and over again

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
That's the only way Jerry may reconsider keeping MM. We need confirmation of the Rodgers carried McCarthy argument.
So you want @MichiganCowboyFan to just go ahead and drink that pitcher of Drano he has in front of him in the living room while in his tightie-whities?
You're a bad man!

Bad man!

Motorola

Reaction score
That's the only way Jerry may reconsider keeping MM. We need confirmation of the Rodgers carried McCarthy argument.
Green Bay has won 13 NFL Titles (most ever among the franchises).
Two of them they won against the Cowboys in one calendar year:
January 1st, 1967 - Cotton Bowl___ Packers 34, Cowboys 27
December 31st, 1967 - Lambeau Field ___Cowboys 17, Packers 21

Growing up in Taylor, Texas...alive and old enough to be a very young Cowboys Fan that experienced the sports hearbreak\ pain of those losses.
Will watch the NFL playoffs til the end (as I always do); but I will select any of the other seven teams to casually root for other than GB.

Havic

Reaction score
I have too many friends who are Packer fans as it is. They always talk now, it will be even worse with a SB.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Green Bay has won 13 NFL Titles (most ever among the franchises).
Two of them they won against the Cowboys in one calendar year:
January 1st, 1967 - Cotton Bowl___ Packers 34, Cowboys 27
December 31st, 1967 - Lambeau Field ___Cowboys 17, Packers 21

Growing up in Taylor, Texas...alive and old enough to be a very young Cowboys Fan that experienced the sports hearbreak\ pain of those losses.
Will watch the NFL playoffs til the end (as I always do); but I will select any of the other seven teams to casually root for other than GB.
preach it.

SpaceCowboy99

Reaction score
We need Tampa Bay to win. Tom needs an 8th ring to keep his hands astethically pleasing 4 on left 4 on the right.

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Anybody but the 49ers will be acceptable. The last thing we need is for Jerry to say we played the Champions to a competitive game. That would be the absolute worst case scenario.

FloridaRob

Reaction score
If they fired him before the super bowl, he would go home to green bay, get a couple of tickets to the super bowl then put his green bay packer XXXXLsweat shirt on and watch the game in teh stadium. .

J12B

Reaction score
Jerry has already stated that one of his biggest regrets was not giving Chad Gailey more than 2 years. McCarthy's first year Jerry won't count because Dak didn't play the full season and defense was a joke. I'm going to guess he'll be here next year.

Who is Chad Gailey?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Maybe if the Packers win then Rogers will retire.

Lets be honest, we aint ever going to win the NFC until that dude retires, we have lost to Arod and the Pack like 50 times already it seems.