I want to beat Philly but...

TonyRomo17

Reaction score
we wont win dont worry, that eagles team is a superbowl contender.. they look scary

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The lesser evil is still an evil

Who says he's evil?

I can't judge him because he's in a no win situation. Changing the head coach wouldn't address a single issue with this team unless that change made the owner change.

Garrett's the simpleton's fall guy. He's easy to replace, so he's the target.

maxdallasfan

Reaction score
The bottom line is that this team has no business being in the playoffs.

They barely beat Oakland.

They barely beat the Giants.

They barely beat the Skins.

I know a win is a win, but this team is not good. Average? Yes. Good? No.

CowboyFan4Eva

Reaction score
I have no faith in Jerry hiring a competent HC to replace JG anyway, so I'm just gonna root for W's.

Whatever happens, happens. Not miserable enough to root for L's.

I'm rooting for wins too......i can't help it....

But Make No Mistake. The saints, panthers, niners, Seahawks, probably the cardinals , ........crush us in a playoff game...

We just dont have a defense ........to realistically compete with those teams. The talent isnt there, the coaching and schemes arent there....

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Heck you could make the case by winning today and having another shot at the East on the final day could have bought him another year. You never know with Jerry. He didn't care about Parcells or Wade or the others. Garrett is like his son.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This thread was not a rant and for some reason it got moved to this crappy zone.

Thanks for killing my topic.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Who says he's evil?
P

I can't judge him because he's in a no win situation. Changing the head coach wouldn't address a single issue with this team unless that change made the owner change.

Garrett's the simpleton's fall guy. He's easy to replace, so he's the target.

Just because Jerry is terrible doesn't mean it's not clear as day Jason won't have success in this league anytime soon.

Plus I'm just not entertained. Bring in another coach for me to gripe about.

klarson27

Reaction score
Watching the eagles now and realizing there's absolutely now way we have a small chance to win next week.. Our D sucks too much and the eagles have too many weapons.. could be an embarrassing loss (44-6 maybe?)

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Watching the eagles now and realizing there's absolutely now way we have a small chance to win next week.. Our D sucks too much and the eagles have too many weapons.. could be an embarrassing loss (44-6 maybe?)

With Romo there is always a chance of anything happening good or bad.

cajuncocoa

✮ ✮ ✮ ✮ ✮
Reaction score
One step at a time.

Let's win next Sunday and continue to take it one step at a time after that as well. At whatever point we lose, whether next week or in the playoffs, we can discuss firing Garrett then. If he's good enough to go the distance (Super Bowl...yeah, I know...that's dreaming) then he deserves to stay.

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Philly is just like most NFL teams.

One week they look like chicken salad.

The next they look like chicken crap.

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I am looking at it both ways. I don't like Garrett and want him gone, or at least his offensive scheme. If we win(hoping we do), I will be elated. Then, I will hope he gets canned after the first rd loss.

If we lose to Philly, won't lose any sleep because Garrett should be gone. It is a win/win scenario for me.

If we do go on and Jason stays, I would hope Jerry brings in a whole new offensive system, Garrett's is just not a good fit IMO.

I am in a wait and see approach. If we lose to Philly and Garrett stays with the same scheme, I will not be happy.

But, for this week, lets not let those guys win this division!

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I understand not wanting Garrett here. I agree with people in that I don't think he's the answer. I'm not a fan of him. I'd like to see him gone and see someone else brought in.

I don't see that happening either way, regardless of what the media is proclaiming. I think Jerry loves Garrett and I don't believe he'll get rid of him regardless how this goes down this season.

All that said...I can't root for a loss. I simply can't. It's not in me to want my team to lose. It's not in me to root for a loss in anything that has something to do with me or something I like. I just don't have it. I'm sorry if that hurts people's feelings but I hate losing. I hate it. I can't root for it and I won't root for it.

Even if it meant getting rid of the coach I don't like I'm not going to root for a loss.