I was afraid of Aaron Rodgers, scared to death of the Niners

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Don't like this at all, was hoping they didn't make it, that is very physical gang there, a lot of great players, we could be in trouble. What is the betting line?

Bosa is a stud, Deebo stud, Kittles a load, Elijah Mitchell is why ya don't need to draft a RB high is great. Jimmy G a weird cat, if he is cooking.....ouch!!!!

Last team I wanted to see in the first round the Niners. Tell me something to ease the pain, talk me out of buying a half pint to drink away these blues.

Are you kidding me, right now this very second...

Colin...I got the Niners

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Deebo

These Cowboys fans saying you scared of this team or scared of that team, OMG, you're all just COWards. Everyone in the playoffs is good so be brave and prepare to beat a good team.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
With the benefit of the doubt he gets...its amazing they even still play the games "Welp doesnt matter what actually happened Brady won some SB's so just give it to him"....makes alot of sense. I magine just basing the current season off seasons before...I mean wouldn't Brady not had any SB's he had done "Sqaut" until he won one...right?

When you have won 7 titles you may be right. Might’ve been better just not playing.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Yeah but he has the benefit of the doubt because he’s won 7 titles and our guy has done squat.

Ok but that does not change the fact that even great players lose matchups they should win.
The 49rs might come into Dallas and wreck us next Sunday ........ It's the NFL ....... But I will be damned if I am gonna listen to a group of "fans" crow about how good a team is, who's playoffs started 3 weeks ago just to get in the wildcard, just because those fans do not like our QB.

bigE79

Reaction score
Again ...... If they are so good why did their playoffs start 3 weeks ago?
You saying their not good doesn't mean their not..I never said their world beaters,but to brush them off is being naive and it's not like we've been setting the world on fire either...but in the grand scheme of things, nothing any on says mean a damn thing..the game will be won or lost on the field, regardless of what either of us think.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Don't like this at all, was hoping they didn't make it, that is very physical gang there, a lot of great players, we could be in trouble. What is the betting line?

Bosa is a stud, Deebo stud, Kittles a load, Elijah Mitchell is why ya don't need to draft a RB high is great. Jimmy G a weird cat, if he is cooking.....ouch!!!!

Last team I wanted to see in the first round the Niners. Tell me something to ease the pain, talk me out of buying a half pint to drink away these blues.

Colin...I got the Niners

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Deebo

RaZon---i hear you....but cowboys are all hands on deck...even losing Gallup is not a loss because of Wilson and we got back the TE who has been out almost all season....so in affect we are stronger now

our O line will have to play to top potential...to keep 49er front four off of Dak....and to have running game ourselves....but me thinks we can do that...now when it comes to passing game we are way better

than 49ers...and Moore better not disappoint....we run patterns and schemes and plays no one is waiting for....we have to go at 49ers and manhandle their tough players up front....there are NO PLAYS

where we take off in this game NONE....we punch em in the mouth hard....and we walk out of AT$T victorious

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
You saying their not good doesn't mean their not..I never said their world beaters,but to brush them off is being naive and it's not like we've been setting the world on fire either...but in the grand scheme of things, nothing any on says mean a damn thing..the game will be won or lost on the field, regardless of what either of us think.
I did not say they were not good ....... Just asked a question.

Any team in the playoffs are good ....... Even the Eagles who we have beat like a red-headed step child this year.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Dee bo just watched his highlights. My god , knew he was good…. But wow.. we got this

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
I agree with this to a point but it would have been fun to see the Bucs have to play NO as the 7th seed!

Matchups differences are real.
They are, but truth is its the playoffs....and in the playoffs you typically only get lucky once. At some point you have to beat the top teams in the conference. I get SF is hot right now, but I dont see anyone picking them to make a superbowl run...

bigE79

Reaction score
I did not say they were not good ....... Just asked a question.

Any team in the playoffs are good ....... Even the Eagles who we have beat like a red-headed step child this year.
Lol...that we can agree on.

johneric8

Reaction score

Colin...I got the Niners

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Deebo

Sorry I can't like your post because of the worrying and crying.. My dad taught me at a young age that worrying is a wasted emotion, and you post is littered with weakness...

Look, as others have said, all the teams in the playoffs are capable of playing great ball and the best teams don't always win that is just the way it goes.. Think of the times that Rogers and Brady have lost? Think of some of the great teams that lost by a field goal? Think back a few years ago when the Eagles won a super bowl and they were looked at as the worst team going into the playoffs..

Worrying=Wasted Emotion

Sure the niners can be tough, but would you really rather face the Rams or Bucs in the first round? I mean, the Rams and Bucs seem to have our number no matter how you slice it. Philly? Not sure what to make of them yet, but you know they want blood. Just enjoy the fact that we made it and celebrate if we win.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Scared to death of an average QB and below average secondary? You might have a heart attack if we win and have to play better teams.

This game isn’t going to be easy, but there’s zero reason to be intimidated or fearful.

Just go in there and punch the hell out of them. If we do that, I like our chances.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Fact is we have to beat whoever we play...they will all have strengths and weaknesses just the same as us. from the HC down to the 53rd player on the roster..we need everyones best everygame...we get that and I like our chances of winning number 6

CowboyRoy

Reaction score

Colin...I got the Niners

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Deadly Deebo

All these teams are great that are still in the playoffs. Other than Philly I would say. Niners are a one dimensional offense that relies on the run game. We should win this game. Doesnt mean we will.

Nexx

Reaction score
you do realize you have to beat the best to be the best. if you're scared of anyone in the playoffs then you dont believe the team is good enough which I can understand especially with the QB we have.

LittleLexodus

Reaction score
It'll be a heater. Enjoy the ride. Defense is going to have their hands full but SF has to deal with our offense at full strength (minus Michael Gallup).