I was at Donovan McNabb's party last weekend (lots of good stuff... please read)

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
Hey folks just thought i'd post a little bit on my experience at mcnabb's party last friday in philly.

As you know sadly to say i live in eagles country here in philly but a good friend of mine had v.i.p tickets to donovan mcnabb's "old school" party where people would dress up in 80's and early 90's gear.

So anyway i actually sat and talked with mcnabb for about 10 mins at the bar and i told him that honestly i was a big fan of his coming out of syracuse but now i really cant stand him.

And he laughed and said wait you got to be a cowboys fan right?

I told him i bleed silver and blue.

I asked him how does he think that the cowboys will fare this year and he said honestly that he thinks its gonna be a tight race with us and the eagles this year.

He says that he knows romo is the real deal just on how fast he reacts to things in games. he says that he really dont think that romo is ever rattled on the feild.

He says that his knee feels really good but he will be able to tell when demarcus ware is chasing him. lol

He said that ware's game speed is amazing, I asked him about T.O, and he paused and said are you sure you dont work for espn? lol

He said he didn't really want to get into that. he said the past can be changed.

he then had to go because he had to present big daddy kane for those who dont know that was like a legendary rapper from the 80's ,

But he said that was probably the best conversation he's had with a cowboys fan outside of michael irvin lol

Honestly guys i cant stand the guy but he's really a heck of a guy deep down inside and he seems like he's fun to be around .

Ok enough with the enemy.

I also spoke with L.J smith ( who had one of the hottest women i've ever seen with him).

He said look for him to be in the pro-bowl this year I told him he must be taking algae crumpler's spot because witten has his locked.

He said that he respect witten's game because he's one of the rare do it all TE's in the league.

I never thought about it like that gonzo and gates are really just pass catchers K.C and San diego have monster O-lines.

Last I met ESPN's Michael smith and he says that he thinks the cowboys can go all the way this year but he isnt sure they can beat the pats who are his favorites to win it all this year.

He said that he just thinks that if it came down to dallas and the pats bellicheck would outcoach wade phillips.

He said that he loves tony romo and that him and romo are pretty close.

He said that we should finish with a top 10 offense and defense and the saints and chicago should be our main competition.

It was a pretty good party also, just good to see our cowboys getting some love league wide.

just thought i should share later...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cool...sounds like you had a good time.

Thanks for sharing.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
Michael W. Smith is pretty cool, his only issue is that because he is from Boston, he is kind of a Pats homer. Not saying he is wrong - I don't want to see the Pats in the Bowl. But it will be a while before he lets them go.

Other than that - my current favorite football media guy.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Great stuff man. Thanks.

You are right about mcnabb, I hate his guts right now but being a syracuse fan I used to really admire him..

Oh well. Screw him and the eagles!!!!!!!!!!!!

BARRYRAY

Reaction score
Turn in your Cowboy mancard, I'd rather give the dog a bath than go to an Eagles party. Remember they booed Irvin on the gurney, no mercy for the Eagles its always and has been personal with them..

Mavs Man

All outta bubble gum
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing. Sounds like you had a pretty cool time.

And thankfully it wasn't Stephen A. Smith talking to you. You would have lost your hearing.

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
BARRYRAY;1534227 said:
Turn in your Cowboy mancard, I'd rather give the dog a bath than go to an Eagles party. Remember they booed Irvin on the gurney, no mercy for the Eagles its always and has been personal with them..

it wasnt a eagles party it was thrown by an eagles player.

you mean to tell me if a player that you dont really like threw a party and you got in for free v.i.p with free drinks and all your not going to go?

not to mention the all the hott women that were there? you're crazy

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
such a great story, have to make sure I tell that story to the people in Curahao and Cublacan

got to make the best out of any situation, and you did exactly that by getting nice tidbits about how the competition views our 'boys

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
tunahelper;1534264 said:
Sounds like a good time.

You should have moved in on LJ's girl!

I'm sure she would have enjoyed being with a real guy instead of LJ

Reaction score
Good read, I guess... but, they play the games for a reason... so, basically what any player thinks is irrelevant...

Not to nit pick... but, ya to nit pick... Tony G is a GOOD blocker... he isn't only a pass catcher...