I was at Donovan McNabb's party last weekend (lots of good stuff... please read)

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1535004 said:
Some of you outwardly dislike McNabb ...that's understandable. But I don't think you would attend his party and enjoy the activities if he were the benefactor.

This whole "I went to a celebrity party" and disrespected the Host" is not something a football would do.

I'm sure a football would not be able to do that, but, a fan could! I''m sure this is not the first time something like this has happened?

:rolleyes:

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Some of you outwardly dislike McNabb ...that's understandable. But I don't think you would attend his party and enjoy the activities if he were the benefactor.

This whole "I went to a celebrity party" and disrespected the Host" is not something a football would do.

Personally, if I were a football, I wouldn't hang out with McNabb either.?

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1535007 said:
No offense, but "I can't stand you!" Huh! What?? :confused:

Like I said...look up the word "context"

Did he not go on to praise MCNabb? Get over it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
tomson75;1535009 said:
Personally, if I were a football, I wouldn't hang out with McNabb either.?

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score

Oh come on PT... these guys are football players. They're big boys. they know that fans of the 31 other teams hate them. That's why he said "You must be a Cowboys fan" after he said that. And I'm sure he didn't step to him like all confrontational. He was probably joking around and smiling when he said it. And obviously McNabb picked up on it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
carphalen5150;1535024 said:
Wait...McNabb sat at the bar, at his party, and talked to you for 10 minutes? Umm, ok.

Why not? Is McNabb beyond approach?

:confused: I talked to Hollywood Henderson and Too Tall for about 5 or 6 minutes?

carphalen5150

Reaction score
5Stars;1535026 said:
Why not? Is McNabb beyond approach?

:confused:
He is having a massive party, would have handlers all around him, and he is going to sit at the bar and have a private conversation with some unknown guy. Seems very reasonable to me.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Phoenix-Talon;1535016 said:
How do you praise someone you can't stand?

You should look up the word "dense" while you've got the dictionary out.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
carphalen5150;1535031 said:
He is having a massive party, would have handlers all around him, and he is going to sit at the bar and have a private conversation with some unknown guy. Seems very reasonable to me.

Well, at a V.I.P. party, it's not unreasonable? How would McNabb know who the guy REALLY was? :confused:

In a setting other than a V.I.P. party I could agree with you...

And his "handlers" would not suffocate him at a V.I.P party...

carphalen5150

Reaction score
5Stars;1535034 said:
Well, at a V.I.P. party, it's not unreasonable? How would McNabb know who the guy REALLY was? :confused:

In a setting other than a V.I.P. party I could agree with you...

And his "handlers" would not suffocate him at a V.I.P party...
Whatever...seems unrealistic. By all means, believe what you want.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
carphalen5150;1535036 said:
Whatever...seems unrealistic. By all means, believe what you want.

I'm going to believe the poster...why not? Are you saying he's a liar? :confused:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
carphalen5150;1535042 said:
I think there is certainly an exagerration going on here, yeah.

Maybe a little....but still. If the guy is lying, he's only lying to himself...

:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
carphalen5150;1535048 said:
Fair enough...:)

Maybe Hollywood talked to me and my "posse" (my wife and a friend and his wife) was because he was all jacked up on "white horse"...

:laugh2:

carphalen5150

Reaction score
5Stars;1535050 said:
Maybe Hollywood talked to me and my "posse" (my wife and a friend and his wife) was because he was all jacked up on "white horse"...

:laugh2:
Actual story...Back To The Future III was filmed in my hometown and Christopher Lloyd came into the restaurant I used to work at. I waited on him, he had some kind of salad, didn't say much and left. However, prior to leaving he hit up the bartendar to see where he could score some weed.

zeromaster

Reaction score

Am I the only one that thinks it would be strange for an inanimate object to disrespect a human being, regardless of team affiliation? :D