I wasn't invited to King Charles' coronation!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Can you believe that slight? I wasn't invited to King Charles' coronation. What the hey???? They act like I'm not an important person. Hasn't the royal family followed my time travel journeys and how I've saved the world from Amber Heard's devious plans numerous times? How ungrateful. I was getting ready to take a trip to Great Britain, but NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO. The royal family slights me by withholding an invite. Sheesh.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Can you believe that slight? I wasn't invited to King Charles' coronation. What the hey???? They act like I'm not an important person. Hasn't the royal family followed my time travel journeys and how I've saved the world from Amber Heard's devious plans numerous times? How ungrateful. I was getting ready to take a trip to Great Britain, but NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO. The royal family slights me by withholding an invite. Sheesh.
It is because you fart to much

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
Sounds like you should not worry about an invitation to King Charles coronation but should rather worry about getting a date with Prince Valium.
;)
I don't go that way ... not that there's anything wrong with that. Is there a Princess Valium?

It is because you fart to much
Ah, crap. I was worried about that. I'm off to the store to buy some Bean-o.

Londonboy

Reaction score
If You take Me back to Wembley 1966, I'll take You as My plus 1.

Roadtrip635

Reaction score
Maybe Amber Heard got to them and had you blackballed. You know how petty and vindictive she can be.......

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
~riiiinnng~

Camilia Bowles: Hello?
Amber Heard: Camilia?
Camilia Bowles: Amber? Is that you?
Amber Heard: Yes. I have bad news. I will not be coming to your wedding.
Camilia Bowles: Oh no! Why not?
Amber Heard: I read your invite list. Reverend Conehead is coming.
Camilia Bowles: Reverend Conehead? Are you talking about that odd pointy head chap who eats like a garbage disposal?
Amber Heard: That's him.
Camilia Bowles: I did not know he was one of my invited guests. I will have my aide remove him. Please come.
Amber Heard: Thanks Camilia. I knew I could count on you.
Camilia Bowles: Any time love. I know you're busy. When is your next time travel destination?
Amber Heard: 1996. Don't you remember? I must go back and make certain Charles and Diana get divorced. The temporal causality loop created by Reverend Conehead must be broken in order for you to get married now.
Camilia Bowles: Good Heavens! How did I forget that?
Amber Heard: Do not think about it. Thinking about time travel gives me headaches. See you soon!

gtb1943

Reaction score
I will always consider Charles a true POS for the way he treated Diana.
If he was laying on the ground on fire I would not stop to piss on him.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score

Nor was I

Hardline

Reaction score
I would only want to attend Queen Elizabeth I coronation but I would have to travel back in time to 1558.

timb2

Reaction score
Rev, time travel back and get a date with Princess Diana.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
The only thing they forgot to bring was the guilly. I think France has a few in storage.