I wish we had Justin Fields

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get a equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get a equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
this is probably one of the dumbest post this season so far. I am not saying Dak is great or any endorsement of him, but Fields!!! really

Fields doesn't push anybody. Fields might actually be worse than Lance...the only reason steelers are winning is the #2 ranked defense.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
There I said.

Did we miss our chance to get an equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
Why? He sucks. He’s almost as bad as DeShaun Watson.
Now, maybe he could play RB for us, but that’s about it.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There I said.

Did we miss our chance to get an equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
We do. He is our $5M emergency QB.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There I said.

Fields is certainly better than Trey lance. However, neither Dak nor Fields is going to lead this team on a deep playoff run, let alone a super bowl. We need to find a talented QB who just needs a change of scenery to thrive. Look no further than MN and Tampa to see how that can happen.

Chasing6

Reaction score
There I said.

What happened to Trance??? I thought he was going to develop in preseason and by watching Dak play.