I wish we had Justin Fields

FVSTONE

Reaction score
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get an equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
You’re kidding…….right???????

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Fields is certainly better than Trey lance. However, neither Dak nor Fields is going to lead this team on a deep playoff run, let alone a super bowl. We need to find a talented QB who just needs a change of scenery to thrive. Look no further than MN and Tampa to see how that can happen.
You are right. Problem is Dallas is the type of team you leave to find success. No talented QB would choose a disorganized, dumpster fire of a front office to resurrect a career.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get a equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.

Other teams thrive with younger QB talent? Dak is just entering his prime. Put the pipe down.

Oh, and Fields isn’t equal or better than Dak. It’s not even close.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
There I said.

Did we miss our chance to get an equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
You being sarcastic? I hope you are because he is worse than Dak, his running isn’t very good either. Pitt and Tomlin is not gonna be patient and blow this season with him at QB.