I wish we had Justin Fields

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
What happened to Trance??? I thought he was going to develop in preseason and by watching Dak play.
Who is going to learn anything watching Dak? The only thing Lance learned was how to be playoff Dak.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The going rate for former top five QB draft picks that are officially in bust mode is swapping a 6th for a 7th.

Jerry pays a straight up 4th and was damn proud.

Pays him 5m, he will never see the field when it matters, then says we couldn’t afford 8m for Henry.

Yeah…..no one is better than you Jerry. No one. Hope you’re having fun

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get an equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
Shocker.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
There are 5-6 QB contracts I'd rather have. It's not that I think the QB's are better but their contracts are much better to build around. If Dak had signed the same contract as cousins I'd take that as a win. Bigger win if they actually used the savings to pay free agents that can shore up some weaknesses.

You can't say paying cousins/Derek/sam d/fields/flacco plus d Henry, Stephen Gilmore, plus maybe 1 other free agent wouldn't be better than only resigning Dak. Not meant as a slight on Dak, he might be better but only marginally and not for the cost.

GoldenR

Reaction score
I believe our O-line gives Dak 2.5 seconds to throw the ball which is top 4 in NFL. If he could step up in the pocket like most do he would get even more time. The pressure rate for Dak is 2nd best in his career. Stop falling for the Dak excuses on this forum by those select few! They know nothing about the game!

Chasing6

Reaction score
The going rate for former top five QB draft picks that are officially in bust mode is swapping a 6th for a 7th.

Jerry pays a straight up 4th and was damn proud.

Pays him 5m, he will never see the field when it matters, then says we couldn’t afford 8m for Henry.

Yeah…..no one is better than you Jerry. No one. Hope you’re having fun
GM Jethro said we could not afford Henry, when he had no idea what the price was. Too lazy to pick up the phone. Then he calls on Devante Adams, like anyone is buying that BS.

Flamma

Reaction score
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get a equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
Fields will be a lifetime backup. Are you trying to get us a top 5 pick? If that was your plan, then I can see.

ericb7709

Reaction score
There I said.

Did we miss our chance to get a equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
Blah blah time to give up on this team nothing will ever change same ol ever year

JBS

Reaction score
There I said.

We wish you had some football intelligence

fansince68

Reaction score
There I said.

I totally agree.

Loso86

Reaction score
There I said.

Umm. Why