I wish we had Justin Fields

kskboys

Reaction score
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get a equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
Dak is better than Fields. And it's not remotely close.

How in the world did you come up w/ this?

kskboys

Reaction score
Fields is certainly better than Trey lance. However, neither Dak nor Fields is going to lead this team on a deep playoff run, let alone a super bowl. We need to find a talented QB who just needs a change of scenery to thrive. Look no further than MN and Tampa to see how that can happen.
Sure, but that's like saying Carrie Underwear is finer than Rosie O'Donnell.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
There I said.

I think we blew it by not going after Justin Fields in the offseason. Trading for Lance hasn't worked out, and now we're stuck with an overpaid QB and not enough talent around him.

Fields could have pushed Dak to step up his game and given us some much-needed leverage. Instead, we're left wondering "what if?" as other teams thrive with younger QB talent.

Did we miss our chance to get a equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
If Fields played for Dallas, then you would wish for a different QB.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
There I said.

Did we miss our chance to get an equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
Settle down. Justin Fields is not the answer.

BayAreaCowboy

Reaction score
There I said.

Did we miss our chance to get an equal or better QB that is cheaper than Dak? I think so.
You my friend are not a fan of football obviously. Too many of these type of Dallas fans in this group. It’s sad.

raw2war

Reaction score
You really don’t want Justin Fields. Well if you’re looking for someone affordable while also drafting a good quarterback then okay.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
There I said.

Justin Fields is actually terrible.

This is a non-opinion.

Ken

Reaction score
There I said.

How embarassing.....