I would hate this WFT scenario speculated by Stehen A

blueblood70

Reaction score
They barely won a division where every other team was decimated by injury. They arent that good. We lost our QB and most of our OL and we were still in the division race until they last week. Add to that Philadelphia and NY are healthier now, and it doesnt look good for Washington
right ive been saying that since last years . they are being way overrated while the defense is very good, they arent as scary as they are being made out to be,,

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Maybe it just me but I'm not seeing many options especially with five teams burning 1st rounds picks on QBs. Lets see.......Broncos, WFT, Eagles, Raiders, Lions (?), Saints. Honestly, a side note but my take on the WFT and the Eagle's future QB situation. I personally think both teams are waiting/hoping to land either Wilson or Watson. IMO it's exactly why Roseman holding possibly THREE 2022 1st round and giving Hurts one year. Keep in mind, Wilson nor Watson's situations have been resolved. In other words, I can see Wilson, Watson, and Rogers playing for new teams in 2022.

lwehlers

Reaction score
the skins would be instant superbowl contenders if they got a qb like rodgers. defense they have and the way rodgers elevates everyone around him. could be just like tampa. that would suck if that would happen. the cowboys would be no match for the WFT not that the cowboys were any match last year in two ugly losses.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Terry isn't the issue. ITs everything around him. Curtis Samuel....he just seems like a typical Redskisn hire. Before him it was the Seahawks receiver they got....I do like Scary Terry though. He's proving to be a legit #1 in this league.
Agreed. I was just replying to ninja's comment about unimpressive weapons. McLaurin is a legit weapon. On a team that might be more dysfunctional than us!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
They barely won a division where every other team was decimated by injury. They arent that good. We lost our QB and most of our OL and we were still in the division race until they last week. Add to that Philadelphia and NY are healthier now, and it doesnt look good for Washington
I mean going 8-8 in 2019 with the #1 offense and a top 12 defense doesn't exactly get me excited regardless.

I think until proven otherwise we are not the favorites to win the division. Paying Dak all that money doesn't put him on the level of Mahomes and Rodgers. Dak is still Dak, but now with a newly broken leg and probably mentally scared to run with the ball.

We're in trouble I fear.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
I mean going 8-8 in 2019 with the #1 offense and a top 12 defense doesn't exactly get me excited regardless.

I think until proven otherwise we are not the favorites to win the division. Paying Dak all that money doesn't put him on the level of Mahomes and Rodgers. Dak is still Dak, but now with a newly broken leg and probably mentally scared to run with the ball.

We're in trouble I fear.
Future looks bleak.
Let's huddle up in a cave and come out after a few years!

I got jerky!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the skins would be instant superbowl contenders if they got a qb like rodgers. defense they have and the way rodgers elevates everyone around him. could be just like tampa. that would suck if that would happen. the cowboys would be no match for the WFT not that the cowboys were any match last year in two ugly losses.
If we are healthy....and shore up the Defense a bit...we can compete with them.

If LBer's are injured/not healthy, QB injured (2 QBs), O'line stripped to 2nd and 3rd and street stringers, if the D-line can;t keep a stud playing great the whole year, if the D-backs are suspect, if we get a new coach, if the defensive scheme is off, and if we have a huge covid outbreak.....

we might not be able to.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Agreed. I was just replying to ninja's comment about unimpressive weapons. McLaurin is a legit weapon. On a team that might be more dysfunctional than us!

Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup are legit weapons. Is McLaurin more legit than all three of them? I am not impressed with the Skins on offense or defense.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cooper, Lamb, and Gallup are legit weapons. Is McLaurin more legit than all three of them? I am not impressed with the Skins on offense or defense.

Yes. Maybe not more...but close or equal. McLaurin is legit whether you agree or not.

Who would you rather have, Dwayne Haskins or Dak Prescott? Or Ryan Fitzpatrick?

You got this one wrong ninja...sorry.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Yes. Maybe not more...but close or equal. McLaurin is legit whether you agree or not.

Who would you rather have, Dwayne Haskins or Dak Prescott? Or Ryan Fitzpatrick?

You got this one wrong ninja...sorry.

McLaurin is good. Legit? Yeah, sure. Superman? No.

Why am I limited to Haskins, Dak, or Fitz? At what cost is the critical missing piece. I’d rather have Trevor Lawrence or Fields.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Why am I limited to Haskins, Dak, or Fitz? At what cost is the critical missing piece. I’d rather have Trevor Lawrence or Fields.
Oh oops...sorry...I didn't see you said McLaurin had to be "superman".

LOL...two unproven QB's?

I was listing OUR QB's and THEIRS. Seems legitimate to me. Sorry...I didn't know you aren't a fan of our own QB. My bad.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

True brother and why its so very difficult being just a fan with no drafting credentials.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
My own belief is that the WFT would give up picks, but not their prime players. Giving up the players just makes today's team worse, not better. I think Snyder and Co would give up a ton of draft capital but not weaken their current roster. That's how I see it.
I see it as Green Bay owns Roger's and if he really wants to play for another team, especially in the NFC, its gonna cost and they will want more then just picks.

Ekspozed

Reaction score
Every team in the east had bad injuries