I would hate this WFT scenario speculated by Stehen A

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stephen-smith-says-washington-perfect-204327044.html

Blimey!
Rogers in Washington would make them, not us, favorites in the NFC East.
The WFT, with Rivera, become instant contenders. Mateys, a big/minor cause for alarm?

Smith went on to name all of Washington's young weapons Rodgers could use, such as Terry McLaurin, Antonio Gibson, Logan Thomas and J.D. McKissic, but his main reasons for why he'd like the fit is Washington's defense and the sorry state of the NFC East entering 2021.

Aaron-Rodgers-Green-Bay-Packers.jpg

Hollah and brings me a dollah!
Stephen’s glorified opinion piece.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stephen-smith-says-washington-perfect-204327044.html

Blimey!
Rogers in Washington would make them, not us, favorites in the NFC East.
The WFT, with Rivera, become instant contenders. Mateys, a big/minor cause for alarm?

Smith went on to name all of Washington's young weapons Rodgers could use, such as Terry McLaurin, Antonio Gibson, Logan Thomas and J.D. McKissic, but his main reasons for why he'd like the fit is Washington's defense and the sorry state of the NFC East entering 2021.

Aaron-Rodgers-Green-Bay-Packers.jpg

Hollah and brings me a dollah!
:espn::espn::espn::espn:

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Oh oops...sorry...I didn't see you said McLaurin had to be "superman".

LOL...two unproven QB's?

I was listing OUR QB's and THEIRS. Seems legitimate to me. Sorry...I didn't know you aren't a fan of our own QB. My bad.

Haskins is a Stealer. My guess is that Heinicke wins the QB job in Washington.

I am a fan of Dak but not at $40M after a horrific injury. Dak is pretty average unless surrounded with talent.

McLaurin is good. Nothing great. Nothing that has teams shaking in their boots.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Strong and proud words. Back off!
*Bhaah , best ye& yer' frail& faint heart commanding the helm o' her majesty's ship "HMS FUZZBALL PUZZYFOOT " steer aside of me wake,ther' capt' big pantload cabin boy,,,as ye don't dare tell me how to navigate me charted course( dumbazz)o_O

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I mean going 8-8 in 2019 with the #1 offense and a top 12 defense doesn't exactly get me excited regardless.

I think until proven otherwise we are not the favorites to win the division. Paying Dak all that money doesn't put him on the level of Mahomes and Rodgers. Dak is still Dak, but now with a newly broken leg and probably mentally scared to run with the ball.

We're in trouble I fear.
Im not saying we are great. Im saying they are bad

Melonfeud

Reaction score
I mean going 8-8 in 2019 with the #1 offense and a top 12 defense doesn't exactly get me excited regardless.

I think until proven otherwise we are not the favorites to win the division. Paying Dak all that money doesn't put him on the level of Mahomes and Rodgers. Dak is still Dak, but now with a newly broken leg and probably mentally scared to run with the ball.

We're in trouble I fear.
*Cooopy*:facepalm:

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
How about Prescott, Gallup and a 1st in 22 for Rogers? Prescott would have to agree with it, as well as Rogers, but we'd finally have a QB that the majority of us don't hate, except personally of course.

He would go from being an arrogant and smug awesome person to being an introspective and self aware leader, just like that.
Music to my ears how about send both Dak and Elliott for AR

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
*Bhaah , best ye& yer' frail& faint heart commanding the helm o' her majesty's ship "HMS FUZZBALL PUZZYFOOT " steer aside of me wake,ther' capt' big pantload cabin boy,,,as ye don't dare tell me how to navigate me charted course( dumbazz)o_O

Do you abide by the Geneva Convention, ye scurrilous dog?

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Could have just said @Corso

Or Bad Mamma Jamma...

Which would have been repetitive, but acceptable.

Now it's off to listen to the theme of Shaft.
Shut yo mouth!
*Bad mamba-jamba stems from crackhead cretiens heading out w/ p.o.s. cheap-azzed semi-auto jammies thrust into their fat daddies pants waistband on bangin'runs & soon 2 b e.m.t. stripped trousers off of them, in search of an accidental discharge wound to the genital*

**Just saying,ya know**:star:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
*Bad mamba-jamba stems from crackhead cretiens heading out w/ p.o.s. cheap-azzed semi-auto jammies thrust into their fat daddies pants waistband on bangin'runs & soon 2 b e.m.t. stripped trousers off of them, in search of an accidental discharge wound to the genital*

**Just saying,ya know**:star:
I actually do know.
Your verbiage is poetic and wonderful.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Agreed. I was just replying to ninja's comment about unimpressive weapons. McLaurin is a legit weapon. On a team that might be more dysfunctional than us!
Oh yeah. If you're a guy that can produce with a bad quarterback...you're legit. And he was a second year pro. I'm not a fan of what they have as weapons....but Samuel is a solid weapon as is Gibson...Logan Thomas at tight end who looks to be a real threat there. Some young receivers that still have to prove themselves....they have guys there for sure....I still think the Giants and Cowboys are superior in the weapons department but yeah I'd say 3rd in front of the Eagles.