I would not pay Micah or CeeDee

dstew60105

Reaction score
Just my opinion. You could likely get two firsts for Micah if you trade him now. Maybe a 2nd and 3rd for cd. That would give us 7 picks in the top 100 for 2025 draft. You could do a lot with that. Save all the money. 35m for cd, 35 for Micah, 55 m dak. That’s 125,mil for three players. Even if you’re pushing the money down the line. That’s way too much cap space to spend on 3 players that can be replaced.
‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️‍♂️

BigD_95

Reaction score
Just my opinion. You could likely get two firsts for Micah if you trade him now. Maybe a 2nd and 3rd for cd. That would give us 7 picks in the top 100 for 2025 draft. You could do a lot with that. Save all the money. 35m for cd, 35 for Micah, 55 m dak. That’s 125,mil for three players. Even if you’re pushing the money down the line. That’s way too much cap space to spend on 3 players that can be replaced.
The 2 best & most talented players on the team but lets not pay them.

These are the 2 players Dallas should be building around. You want to save money let Dak walk.

calicowboy54

Reaction score
not saying we need to follow the Bill Belicheat method but it has some validity if you playing for championships which we know Jones are playing for sales. You spend big on QB. you can do 1 big contract on a LB/DE same for WR. never on RB/TE/WR they are replaceable. You spend on DL and OL with CB and QB. the rest you can rinse and repeat.

so to summerize:

QB - Pay
RB - DRAFT
TE - DRAFT
WR - Pay 1/ DRAFT the rest
OT - Pay
OG/G - Pay

DE - Pay
DT - Pay
OLB - DRAFT
ILB - DRAFT
CB - Pay