I would not pay Micah or CeeDee

zekecowboy

Reaction score
DaVante Adams commanded a 1 and 2 from the Raiders. I'd take no less for Lamb. I'd prefer to resign him, but if he commands a king's ransom, do it. He's too good to give away for a subpar offer.
The irony is Jerry Jones thought $20+ million for Amari Cooper was too much. Now Cee Dee Lamb wants minimum of $35 million per year.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Just my opinion. You could likely get two firsts for Micah if you trade him now. Maybe a 2nd and 3rd for cd. That would give us 7 picks in the top 100 for 2025 draft. You could do a lot with that. Save all the money. 35m for cd, 35 for Micah, 55 m dak. That’s 125,mil for three players. Even if you’re pushing the money down the line. That’s way too much cap space to spend on 3 players that can be replaced.
Normally I would say this is unbelievable until I remember where I am.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Normally I would say this is unbelievable until I remember where I am.
No one will offer more than a 4th for Parsons, or a 3rd for Lamb. The days of “draft hauls“ are over. It’s all about salary cap considerations now. It’s tag them until they walk. Prescott’s agent set him up nicely. Lamb and Parsons are going to ask for similar treatment. They will not be accommodated. If Jerry Jones lives long enough he’ll see Parsons and Lamb in another NFL team’s uniform. Prescott is already history. He’s just writing the last paragraph of his story with the Cowboys now.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
No one will offer more than a 4th for Parsons, or a 3rd for Lamb. The days of “draft hauls“ are over. It’s all about salary cap considerations now. It’s tag them until they walk. Prescott’s agent set him up nicely. Lamb and Parsons are going to ask for similar treatment. They will not be accommodated. If Jerry Jones lives long enough he’ll see Parsons and Lamb in another NFL team’s uniform. Prescott is already history. He’s just writing the last paragraph of his story with the Cowboys now.
:lmao: Okay

coult44

Reaction score
Just my opinion. You could likely get two firsts for Micah if you trade him now. Maybe a 2nd and 3rd for cd. That would give us 7 picks in the top 100 for 2025 draft. You could do a lot with that. Save all the money. 35m for cd, 35 for Micah, 55 m dak. That’s 125,mil for three players. Even if you’re pushing the money down the line. That’s way too much cap space to spend on 3 players that can be replaced.
Yea you’d rather have guys like Jaylen Tolbert and Damone Clarke. Y’all crack me up with this BS.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
I would keep CD, but trading Parsons at this point and time makes sense. Yes, he is a disruptor but for how much longer?????????? He doesn't have that type of nobody to take on double and triple teams and it all came to a head in the second half of last season where Cowboy opponents were able to neutralize him. Parsons was a non-factor when the Cowboys needed him the most. If the Cowboys can get a king's ransom for Parsons then make that deal.
Thats a (two) good reason(s).

DandyDon52

Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb will sign for $35 million AAV. He’s never signing for less than that unless the deal is more than $110 million guaranteed. Jerry Jones waited. Now he pays the price. And he will.
It is ok with me if they give him 40-50 mil a year.
I wouldnt , but it is ok if they do, as they are not trying to go to a SB.,

Adreme

Reaction score
Yea you’d rather have guys like Jaylen Tolbert and Damone Clarke. Y’all crack me up with this BS.
To put it in more obvious terms, these people are proposing trading Micah Parsons, a top 5 defensive player in the NFL, for Mazi Smith and Tyler Smith (just so people know what 2 late 1s gets you).

kskboys

Reaction score
To put it in more obvious terms, these people are proposing trading Micah Parsons, a top 5 defensive player in the NFL, for Mazi Smith and Tyler Smith (just so people know what 2 late 1s gets you).
Or Chris Jones and Cam Heyward. Or Aaron Rodgers and Kenny Clark. Or Josh Jacobs and TJ Watt.

Adreme

Reaction score
Or Chris Jones and Cam Heyward. Or Aaron Rodgers and Kenny Clark. Or Josh Jacobs and TJ Watt.
Yes if you have the benefit of hindsight and can pick the best players in the first round that is possible, but also unrealistic. That is why just pick a team, that had 2 years in a row with picks in the 20s, and look at their last 2 first round picks and that is basically what you are offering. Notice how even in your example you used picks done by different teams, often years apart, just to highlight how unrealistic those expectations are.

Your average return, honestly above average, is Mazi Smith and Tyler Smith.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Only if you have a sure fire QB1 lined up, 2025 isn't the most promising time to try and obtain one.

FanofJerry

Reaction score
I'm trying to understand what you are saying....

Are you saying that the best players in this league do not perform well in the playoffs? And this is because the league is designed this way?

Or, are you saying that it just appears this way to a fan because his expectations are unreasonable?

In any case, I don't believe that criticism is hate. And I don't believe that the intentions of a critic is to infuriate.
Instead of talking around something...just take me up on it.

You can tell me anything you want and hope I believe it.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Khalil mack? That's micahs comp. Great player that's replaceable
Only 4 other guys have 40 sacks through 3 seasons. Mack isn’t one. And we know he does things not rushing the passer like chasing down players/causing fumbles. Etc.

He’s in a different class than Mack. He’s in the LT— Reggie White class imo.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Only 4 other guys have 40 sacks through 3 seasons. Mack isn’t one. And we know he does things not rushing the passer like chasing down players/causing fumbles. Etc.

He’s in a different class than Mack. He’s in the LT— Reggie White class imo.
Lol ok man