Ian Rapoport: Schultz gets a 3-year,36 million deal

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not the one comparing Dak favorably to Mahomes.
Talk about a reach. You're embarrassing yourself.
It's a message board. You jump into a discussion.
The only "lap dogs" are the little chiwawas barking
"Dak, Dak, Dak". Always peeing on the carpet and upset
when someone decides to rub your face in it.
I don;t understand why these same couple guys don't get it. If I didn't know any better I;d say they were the same person. Exact same M.O. Creepy!

It is a PUBLIC discussion...you can "jump in" and dang time you feel like it.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well yeah. He’s a good QB. We have people here calling him the next Mahomes, which is my entire point.He hasn’t done enough yet to earn that.
Could it be, just an optimistic, hopeful assessment? We'll need SOMEONE to to be the next 'homes. Or else it'll get pretty boring.

Do you have better candidate, ma'am?

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I thought he needed one more year to mature into an NFL QB.

Boy was i wrong!
We come to except that, especially from rook QBs in this league despite where they are taken in the draft.
Talent is talent and why real coaches and evaluators of talent in this league have an eye for it and can identify intelligence/athleticism as a symbiotic trait to what is most definitely see the absolute attention it deserves at the most import position on your entire team.
49ers pissed me off with the mister irrelevant pick, they will keep rolling that contract into the playoffs for years.
Sometimes you just get lucky, just where would Purdy get drafted now by any franchise in this league?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We come to except that, especially from rook QBs in this league despite where they are taken in the draft.
Talent is talent and why real coaches and evaluators of talent in this league have an eye for it and can identify intelligence/athleticism as a symbiotic trait to what is most definitely see the absolute attention it deserves at the most import position on your entire team.
49ers pissed me off with the mister irrelevant pick, they will keep rolling that contract into the playoffs for years.
Sometimes you just get lucky, just where Purdy get drafted now by any franchise in this league?
To be clear...I meant to say "one more year at tOSU. Good head on his shoulders...he just seemed physically light.

I was wrong.

But that's how it works. You can;t NOT do it because it MIGHT not work. Dak Crusaders claim we'll be years at the bottom if we make any QB move. A lie....maybe maybe not.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Could it be, just an optimistic, hopeful assessment? We'll need SOMEONE to to be the next 'homes. Or else it'll get pretty boring.

Do you have better candidate, ma'am?
I don’t necessarily have a better candidate in my mind. It just reminds me of when people kept talking about who the next Jordan would be.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I don;t understand why these same couple guys don't get it. If I didn't know any better I;d say they were the same person. Exact same M.O. Creepy!

It is a PUBLIC discussion...you can "jump in" and dang time you feel like it.
He's not the sharpest knife in the drawer.
Dude's cheese must have slid off his cracker,
bringing up Mahomes to compare to Dak.
Then he tried to deny it after seeing how
dumb it looked...lol/smh