Ian Rapoport: Schultz gets a 3-year,36 million deal

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
What has he accomplished yet? There is having talent, and there is following through on it.
So have you watched the kid actually play or just been staring at stats?
Just asking..

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
So have you watched the kid actually play or just been staring at stats?
Just asking..
I’ve watched him play. He looks good. There is still much he has yet to accomplish.

Spare me the passive aggressive BS.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
I’ve watched him play. He looks good. There is still much he has yet to accomplish.

Spare me the passive aggressive BS.
I know not of this passive aggressive BS that you speak of, but I do recognize exceptional talent when I see it, and given that Stroud was a rookie performing like he did, you would have to be totally blind not to see the obvious talent.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I know not of this passive aggressive BS that you speak of, but I do recognize exceptional talent when I see it, and given that Stroud was a rookie performing like he did, you would have to be totally blind not to see the obvious talent.
I thought he needed one more year to mature into an NFL QB.

Boy was i wrong!

RoboQB

Reaction score
It is. Eli Manninf has one. For sure it’s better. I wish Romo or Dak got one. But you have to actually play in the SB to get it.
I'm aware of that. What was your point on MVP votes?
I got lost as you keep mentioning multi-time SB winning QBs.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Right. The one in which you implied Dak was better than the guy who's won 2 of the last 3 Super Bowls... smh
I “implied” that because I asked how many did Mahomes have? What a reach. Are you one of Khiladis lap dogs? Because you’re going to extreme lengths here.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I “implied” that because I asked how many did Mahomes have? What a reach. Are you one of Khiladis lap dogs? Because you’re going to extreme lengths here.
I'm not the one comparing Dak favorably to Mahomes.
Talk about a reach. You're embarrassing yourself.
It's a message board. You jump into a discussion.
The only "lap dogs" are the little chiwawas barking
"Dak, Dak, Dak". Always peeing on the carpet and upset
when someone decides to rub your face in it.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I'm not the one comparing Dak favorably to Mahomes.
Talk about a reach. You're embarrassing yourself.
It's a message board. You jump into a discussion.
The only "lap dogs" are the little chiwawas barking
"Dak, Dak, Dak". Always peeing on the carpet and upset
when someone decides to rub your face in it.
Either you’re being obtuse or flat out stupid. I’m gonna be nice and say the former because no one with a brain thinks I compared Dak to Mahomes lol….

RoboQB

Reaction score
Either you’re being obtuse or flat out stupid. I’m gonna be nice and say the former because no one with a brain thinks I compared Dak to Mahomes lol….
Explain why you mentioned Mahomes.
Because no one with a brain thinks your
comment was slick or clever when you asked
how many votes did he get.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Explain why you mentioned Mahomes.
Because no one with a brain thinks your
comment was slick or clever when you asked
how many votes did he get.
It wasn’t even intended to be clever lol. Go back and read what I replied to. Then maybe it will give you some understanding. I’m not a troll like you and your ilk. I can like Dak and admit he’s flawed and don’t have to create extremes to get my point across.

RoboQB

Reaction score
It wasn’t even intended to be clever lol. Go back and read what I replied to. Then maybe it will give you some understanding. I’m not a troll like you and your ilk. I can like Dak and admit he’s flawed and don’t have to create extremes to get my point across.
I did go back and read it. As I did before commenting.
Look at you, barking again. You clearly made a snide comment and it blew up in your face. Clean yourself up.

2023 re-cap: Dak-1 MVP vote. Mahomes- 1 SB MVP and SB Trophy (2 in 3 years).

Lesson: Never, ever, mention Patrick Mahomes in the same conversation as Dak (LV) Prescott.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I SEE THE TALENT. What I am not going to do is throw accolades his way like “the next Mahomes” before he’s earned it

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I did go back and read it. As I did before commenting.
Look at you, barking again. You clearly made a snide comment and it blew up in your face. Clean yourself up.

2023 re-cap: Dak-1 MVP vote. Mahomes- 1 SB MVP and SB Trophy (2 in 3 years).

Lesson: Never, ever, mention Patrick Mahomes in the same conversation as Dak (LV) Prescott.
Haha you just did. You mentioned both in the same sentence something I never did. As a matter of fact show me the sentence where I not only said Dak is better then Mahomes but I actually put them in the same conversation lol? I'm starting to think maybe you just lack the comprehension I never noticed it before but maybe i'm the one giving you too much credit. You're literally the only one who thinks I did what you're accusing me of not even the person I started this argument with has said it lol.

RoboQB

Reaction score
Haha you just did. You mentioned both in the same sentence something I never did. As a matter of fact show me the sentence where I not only said Dak is better then Mahomes but I actually put them in the same conversation lol? I'm starting to think maybe you just lack the comprehension I never noticed it before but maybe i'm the one giving you too much credit. You're literally the only one who thinks I did what you're accusing me of not even the person I started this argument with has said it lol.
Your 1st comment was comment #41.
It was in response to comment #35.
Which was in response to comment #31.
That one was in response to comment #10.
Which is the origin of this conversation.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Your 1st comment was comment #41.
It was in response to comment #35.
Which was in response to comment #31.
That one was in response to comment #10.
Which is the origin of this conversation.
Ok well to help with the confusion I asked Khiladi a question. No, Dak is not better than Mahomes. Hope that helps.

kskboys

Reaction score
Well yeah. He’s a good QB. We have people here calling him the next Mahomes, which is my entire point.He hasn’t done enough yet to earn that.
Well, you were saying a lot more than that.