Ian Rapoport: Schultz gets a 3-year,36 million deal

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I like Fergie better., another reason im glad for Dalton, get out of Dallas and be a star elsewhere, Houston will see a SB before us.

Good move for both sides.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dalton produced similar stats with the rookie Stroud -- so your take on him is bunk.
Dalton with the Cowboys in 2022___
15 games / 15 starts - 89 targets, 57 receptions for 577 yds = 10.1 yards per reception
27 1st downs, 5 TD

Dalton with the Texans 2023___
15 games / 8 starts - 88 targets, 59 receptions for 635 yds = 10.8 yards per reception
35 1st downs, 5 TD
So what are you trying to say? That Dalton made Stroud look good? :laugh: Posting his stats back up exactly what I said lol.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
1 SB, carrying his team in the playoffs. Man, how embarrassing is it to bring this up as a refutation.. how many votes does Mahomes have in his whole career against the 1 mVP vote Dak has garnered his whole 8 year career.
I asked how many All Pros did Mahomes get last season. I didn’t ask about Chiefs accomplishments as a team.

RoboQB

Reaction score
I didn’t ask who won MVP…you guys love to deflect rather then stick to the question.
You responded to someone mentioning Dak's 1 vote
for league MVP.
Your comment was how many votes did Mahomes get.
I just pointed out that he won the SB MVP instead.
Seems like that would be a better award to win and worth mentioning.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
You responded to someone mentioning Dak's 1 vote
for league MVP.
Your comment was how many votes did Mahomes get.
I just pointed out that he won the SB MVP instead.
Seems like that would be a better award to win and worth mentioning.

It is. Eli Manninf has one. For sure it’s better. I wish Romo or Dak got one. But you have to actually play in the SB to get it.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Yeah… that doesn’t mean he’s the next big thing. It means he has a great rookie season that he needs to build on and not be treated as if he’s a Top tier QB already.
Then you don't know talent when you see it, have you actually ever watched Stroud play, have you observed his natural mechanics?

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s much easier to improve from 3 wins than 12.

And I’m no dude but thx.
And yet...improve they did. You can poo poo that all you want.

Regular season wins is not where we need to improve.

Which pronoun would you prefer? I'm versatile. Sorry....I so casually and inconsiderately use "you guys" and "dudes" collectively. Didn't mean to offend.

khiladi

Reaction score
I asked how many All Pros did Mahomes get last season. I didn’t ask about Chiefs accomplishments as a team.
Actually, you were trying to validate Dak, by using Mahomes as an example, which is the height of delusion of Dak fanboys, all the more delusional considering Mahomes just won a SB again, was clearly the best QB in the playoffs and was SB MVP once again, meaning regular season awards aren’t even relevant for him anymore, nor does he need that type of validation. Dak once again out there padding stats against bums, losing to good teams and getting curb stomped in the playoffs, like normal.

And I was referring to MVP, with Dak getting a whopping 1 vote. If you are talking about all-pro, Dak got a whopping 2 first place votes and Lamar still got 45 first place votes.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Actually, you were trying to validate Dak, by using Mahomes as an example, which is the height of delusion of Dak fanboys, all the more delusional considering Mahomes just won a SB again, was clearly the best QB in the playoffs and was SB MVP once again, meaning regular season awards aren’t even relevant for him anymore, nor does he need that type of validation. Dak once again out there padding stats against bums, losing to good teams and getting curb stomped in the playoffs, like normal.

And I was referring to MVP, with Dak getting a whopping 1 vote. If you are talking about all-pro, Dak got a whopping 2 first place votes and Lamar still got 45 first place votes.
oh so Dak is the only one who played dogs lol? All I did was ask how many votes Mahoms the GOAT got and you guys go off the rails lol.

khiladi

Reaction score
oh so Dak is the only one who played dogs lol? All I did was ask how many votes Mahoms the GOAT got and you guys go off the rails lol.
And yet, Mahomes beat the good teams as well as the dogs, unlike 1 vote, “MVP” contenting QB who once again couldn’t bear a good team and got curb stomped in the playoffs by Jordan Love.

There you go again trying to save face. You inserted yourself into my conversation me to try and validate Dak somehow and did it by bringing up the best QB in the league by a mile after he owned the playoffs and won a SB MVP.

And as usual you got curb stomped in this thread like your boy Dak does regularly in the playoffs..

kskboys

Reaction score
Yeah… that doesn’t mean he’s the next big thing. It means he has a great rookie season that he needs to build on and not be treated as if he’s a Top tier QB already.
Once again, if you watch him, it's blatantly obvious that he will be, at the bare minimum, a good QB.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
And yet, Mahomes beat the good teams as well as the dogs, unlike 1 vote, “MVP” contenting QB who once again couldn’t bear a good team and got curb stomped in the playoffs by Jordan Love.

There you go again trying to save face. You inserted yourself into my conversation me to try and validate Dak somehow and did it by bringing up the best QB in the league by a mile after he owned the playoffs and won a SB MVP.

And as usual you got curb stomped in this thread like your boy Dak does regularly in the playoffs..
All I did was ask a question lol….and you got in your feelings I guess you don’t have any more 2016 training camp stats to promote lol

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Then you don't know talent when you see it, have you actually ever watched Stroud play, have you observed his natural mechanics?
What has he accomplished yet? There is having talent, and there is following through on it.

Last edited:

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
And yet...improve they did. You can poo poo that all you want.

Regular season wins is not where we need to improve.

Which pronoun would you prefer? I'm versatile. Sorry....I so casually and inconsiderately use "you guys" and "dudes" collectively. Didn't mean to offend.
She and her.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Once again, if you watch him, it's blatantly obvious that he will be, at the bare minimum, a good QB.
Well yeah. He’s a good QB. We have people here calling him the next Mahomes, which is my entire point.He hasn’t done enough yet to earn that.