I'd bet Parsons' groin is killing him today

erod

Reaction score
Those with groin injury experience know that it ain't no fun.

I'd bet Parsons' is killing him today. Sitting on the plane back, then sleeping...youza!

I flinched over and over watching him play through that play after play, then wince in sudden pain immediately after. What an absolute warrior he is.

But the Cowboys need to be careful here. We all want this Eagles win worse than any game so far, but at what cost?

I hope they're judicious with this.

Last edited:

Ken

Reaction score

I'd bet Parsons' is killing him today. Sitting on the plane back, then sleeping...youza!

I flinched over and over watching him play through that play after play, then wince in sudden pain immediately after. What an absolute warriors he is.

But the Cowboys need to be careful here. We all want this Eagles win worse than any game so far, but at what cost?

Ya i won't be surprised if he is out for a few weeks.

Groins are nothing yo mess with and they don't get better quickly.

jrumann59

Reaction score

I flinched over and over watching him play through that play after play, then wince in sudden pain immediately after. What an absolute warriors he is.

Wait til he has to cut laterally.....

Doomsday101

Reaction score

I flinched over and over watching him play through that play after play, then wince in sudden pain immediately after. What an absolute warrior he is.

No doubt I expect he is very sore today, as bad as it is when it happens it is worse the following day after adrenaline is gone. I expect he will not practice this week, I fully expect Cowboys to allow him to rest and get treatment but come Sunday Night I fully expect him to be back out there.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Obligatory.

football-simpsons.gif

Carter

Reaction score
He played for the rest of the game and didnt look hurt. He needs to play against the Eagles. You cant limit his snaps or sit him against the Lions and Bears + the Bye afterwards to heal up maybe.

glimmerman

Reaction score
He was able to stay in the game and blitz. He will rest all week and stretch and ice and go through the walk through and play. Even if it’s passing downs. He will pressure hurts.

Strol

Reaction score
If Dak still can’t go the coaching staff needs to think long and hard about how hard they want to push the walking wounded to win a game we realistically aren’t going to without our starting QB.

Are we playing the 85 Bears on Sunday? The spread is 4.

This is a key division game against a rival. Loser talk to rest Parsons if he can go.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
If Dak still can’t go the coaching staff needs to think long and hard about how hard they want to push the walking wounded to win a game we realistically aren’t going to without our starting QB.

I don't get it. Why can't we win? I bet you said the Cowboys can't beat the Bengals without a starting QB. I bet you said the Cowboys cant win 2 games out of the next 5 without a starting QB. I bet you said the Cowboys can't go into LA and win without a starting QB. What on gods green earth do you guys on this board watch on Sundays during a Cowboy game that has you believing we can't win a football game vs another team in this league. Please, I'm trying to hard to see it but it's like I'm watching a completely different team then some of you.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Groin injuries are no joke. Even a low grade one is typically a multi week recovery time. Granted i'm sure Parsons will get the best of the best treatment, it wouldn't shock me if he cant go Sunday night. If its not healed by game time you run the risk of doing more damage, and to be honest my non MD opinion is that the Cowboys probably shouldn't have had him in the game against LA up two scores. A minor groin strain can turn into a multi month injury real quick.

Hopefully it really isnt as bad of an injury as it looked yesterday, and he can heal up in a week.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
But Stafford is a statue. Hurts will be running all over the place, which is not good for a bad groin.
Yup, not sure how effective he'll be if he can cut and missing his speed.

glimmerman

Reaction score
But Stafford is a statue. Hurts will be running all over the place, which is not good for a bad groin.
We have more than just Parsons. I know what your saying. We seem to be coming from everywhere. We just need to keep doing good in the middle. Don’t give him a place to step up. We were crashing the pocket yesterday. I thought we actually missed a few sacks.