I'd bet Parsons' groin is killing him today

Doomsday101

Reaction score
No game is a give me game,I underestimate no team..but considering who they have played and who we have played,I like our chances,but that's just me.. believe me,I had us at no chance yesterday but the crow I ate was worth it.

You will not find me going against the Cowboys. I made these comments about Philly because I have been watching them when I can, I have seen big improvements in the play of Hurts and weapons at WR as well as the running game. I'm looking forward to it, I think it is going to be a knock down drag out fight.

erod

Reaction score
We have more than just Parsons. I know what your saying. We seem to be coming from everywhere. We just need to keep doing good in the middle. Don’t give him a place to step up. We were crashing the pocket yesterday. I thought we actually missed a few sacks.
I'm just saying we could turn a two-week injury into a two-month injury if we're not smart about this.

bigE79

Reaction score
You will not find me going against the Cowboys. I made these comments about Philly because I have been watching them when I can, I have seen big improvements in the play of Hurts and weapons at WR as well as the running game. I'm looking forward to it, I think it is going to be a knock down drag out fight.
Right there with you brother..let's go Boys!

StillHateTheGiants

Reaction score
Groin injuries are no joke. Even a low grade one is typically a multi week recovery time. Granted i'm sure Parsons will get the best of the best treatment, it wouldn't shock me if he cant go Sunday night. If its not healed by game time you run the risk of doing more damage, and to be honest my non MD opinion is that the Cowboys probably shouldn't have had him in the game against LA up two scores. A minor groin strain can turn into a multi month injury real quick.

Hopefully it really isnt as bad of an injury as it looked yesterday, and he can heal up in a week.

I haven't read anywhere, I'd like to know the risk of a tear or making it a much worse injury.

glimmerman

Reaction score
I'm just saying we could turn a two-week injury into a two-month injury if we're not smart about this.
I agree. But you know he is gonna play. If he don’t play at least passing downs then it maybe worse than we know.

conner01

Reaction score
Those with groin injury experience know that it ain't no fun.

I'd bet Parsons' is killing him today. Sitting on the plane back, then sleeping...youza!

I flinched over and over watching him play through that play after play, then wince in sudden pain immediately after. What an absolute warrior he is.

But the Cowboys need to be careful here. We all want this Eagles win worse than any game so far, but at what cost?

I hope they're judicious with this.
I’m sure it is and they get worse the next day
Hopefully he’s ready for the birds

Bigtex67

Reaction score
I used to run marathons and had a groin pull about 25 years ago. Man that can really be a nagging problem that takes time to fully heal. I’m sure he’s going to be very limited in practice this week.
Bob, I thought you were more of a sprinter than a marathon guy.... :)

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
As long as there is no risk of further injury, I think Parsons plays. From what I have heard it was only "tightness" and if it was that serious the Cowboys would not have let him back into the game.

Yes, I am hoping here.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
If Dak still can’t go the coaching staff needs to think long and hard about how hard they want to push the walking wounded to win a game we realistically aren’t going to without our starting QB.

The Eagles beat the Cardinals by 3 points.

Some people are slow to catch on how good this team actually is.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
We have more than just Parsons. I know what your saying. We seem to be coming from everywhere. We just need to keep doing good in the middle. Don’t give him a place to step up. We were crashing the pocket yesterday. I thought we actually missed a few sacks.
I wouldn't be surprise if we have Donovan Wilson as a spy.
I think Hurts is going to be more prone to abandon the pocket as it collapses around him, and that will play into our defense's hands.
We want him to run because he's going to be met with bad intentions.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If Dak still can’t go the coaching staff needs to think long and hard about how hard they want to push the walking wounded to win a game we realistically aren’t going to without our starting QB.
IF DAKOTA "TOAD HUNTER" Prescot can't go?????????????? Seriously, after watching TOADIE struggle bigtime against Tampa how many games do you think this club could have won with TOADIE under center??????? I'm going to say maybe one and that would have been against the SKINS! TOADIE hasn't played well against any team with a decent record so lose the "IF TOADIE can't go BS! Before the Ram game TOADIE has been the sideline rah-rah guy, but after a few camera shots of him during the game yesterday the look on his face said it all! I don't believe I saw one big smile and that's because reality is starting to set in and reality is saying to him, " There is no way in hell I can do what R-U-S-H been doing and that is beating decent teams in this league"! So in R-U-S-H we must trust!

glimmerman

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprise if we have Donovan Wilson as a spy.
I think Hurts is going to be more prone to abandon the pocket as it collapses around him, and that will play into our defense's hands.
We want him to run because he's going to be met with bad intentions.
Very bad. We have been lucky we haven’t been met with roughing penalties..

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
According to Stephen Jones, Micah Parsons "checked in this morning and said he's feeling good." He also said his condition will be closely monitored throughout the week to make sure he's okay. I know it seems absurd that a so-called "groin injury" would suddenly be okay. Was it magic? To be honest, I'm still trying to figure that out. I'd like nothing more than to believe it, but really! I had a groin pull decades ago that took months to overcome. It may have just been a "tweak" more than a pull that Micah had. o_O

Last edited:

cmoney23

Reaction score
Injuries are simple.
If they can play... Play. If they can't play... don't!

With soft tissue injuries, the risk of reinjury goes up... so I'd err on the side of don't play but that's not my call.

88sAndHeartbreak

Reaction score
IF DAKOTA "TOAD HUNTER" Prescot can't go?????????????? Seriously, after watching TOADIE struggle bigtime against Tampa how many games do you think this club could have won with TOADIE under center??????? I'm going to say maybe one and that would have been against the SKINS! TOADIE hasn't played well against any team with a decent record so lose the "IF TOADIE can't go BS! Before the Ram game TOADIE has been the sideline rah-rah guy, but after a few camera shots of him during the game yesterday the look on his face said it all! I don't believe I saw one big smile and that's because reality is starting to set in and reality is saying to him, " There is no way in hell I can do what R-U-S-H been doing and that is beating decent teams in this league"! So in R-U-S-H we must trust!
If Dak had barely over 100 yds passing and 0 TD's like Rush did in the Rams game, you would have broken fingers typing corny insults. Speaking of... drop the "toad" thing. It wasn't funny the first time you said it and it still aint funny.

Say cheese!
Screenshot-20221010-163016.jpg

TexasBoys2288

Reaction score
We realistically are going to beat Philly down, they have played some weak teams for the most part.

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If Dak had barely over 100 yds passing and 0 TD's like Rush did in the Rams game, you would have broken fingers typing corny insults. Speaking of... drop the "toad" thing. It wasn't funny the first time you said it and it still aint funny.

Say cheese!
Screenshot-20221010-163016.jpg
TOADIE isn't beating any decent teams in the near future, he struggles against teams have AVERAGE RECORDS. Dakota "TOAD HUNTER" Prescot is a professional frog gigger and nothing more! IF he starts against the TURDS. the Boys will be 4 - 2! A great defense isn't going to help his cause.............