If a Cowboy joined CBZ...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2419482 said:
And the green wouldn't help one bit. Look what they did to Petiti's dad. Brutal.
A family member of a player, coach, or media member would not have their username in green.

I do not like what happened to Petitti's dad, but we did not, and still do not, have a rule against that until it becomes too personal. Then it is the same as too personal with any user,

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2419482 said:
And the green wouldn't help one bit. Look what they did to Petiti's dad. Brutal.

Last place I would ever go if my kid played for any NFL team is to their fan forum, because lots of fans are idiots LOL

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2419489 said:
Last place I would ever go if my kid played for any NFL team is to their fan forum, because lots of fans are idiots LOL

True story.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
iCowboy

TheyAreGonnaCutMe

BiggHungry

StiffArmThis

WhoNeedsAHelmet

NorsIsAMoron

OuchMyHead

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5;2419477 said:
that would never happen
Sure it would.

It's one thing to beat up on Burnett's blog on the zone. But he gets just as much abuse on the DMN site, as well.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2419529 said:
Sure it would.

It's one thing to beat up on Burnett's blog on the zone. But he gets just as much abuse on the DMN site, as well.

I meant people NOT attacking them woud never happen

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
BigDFan5;2419534 said:
I meant people NOT attacking them woud never happen
Ah ok. Misread.

We agree. I'm sure a player has caught on to this site, but will probably never post.

I know Spears mom used to read the site. Not sure if she does now.

It gets ugly here when players fall out of favor.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
bbgun;2419537 said:
They wouldn't be entitled to special treatment anyway.
IIRC, the decision by the staff back then would've granted them special treatment. Don't recall what all that would've entailed, tho.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
jackrussell;2419429 said:
...what would be their screen names?

Eddie George old wash up and needs to retire ;)

Brady James would have to be Big and slow

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;2419537 said:
They wouldn't be entitled to special treatment anyway.

Didnt say they would, but I dont think personally attacking and making call out threads (which would happen) about a player who was on the forum would be a good thing to do.

MrMom

Reaction score
Vintage;2419484 said:
Maybe if Pettiti sucked less.....?

omg, the rueing that commenced when Pettiti was released was unbelievable. for such a subpar player, especially. some people just couldn't get them enough of pittdawg posts.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2419541 said:
Ah ok. Misread.

We agree. I'm sure a player has caught on to this site, but will probably never post.

I know Spears mom used to read the site. Not sure if she does now.

It gets ugly here when players fall out of favor.
no doubt

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2419553 said:
Didnt say they would,.

I know, but Hos implied as much and WG confirmed it.

but I dont think personally attacking and making call out threads (which would happen) about a player who was on the forum would be a good thing to do

Which is why the players should never be identified. After all, ranting about players and the team is why this forum exists. Immunizing certain players from criticism would only serve to chill discussion.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;2419564 said:
I know, but Hos implied as much and WG confirmed it.

Which is why the players should never be identified. After all, ranting about players and the team is why this forum exists. Immunizing certain players from criticism would only serve to chill discussion.

I dont think anyone would be told not to criticize them, IMO they would crack down on the "you're an idiot" "you loser" "you suck" kind of posts which would come fast and furious especially if the player had a bad game LOL

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2419573 said:
I dont think anyone would be told not to criticize them, IMO they would crack down on the "you're an idiot" "you loser" "you suck" kind of posts which would come fast and furious especially if the player had a bad game LOL

True, but venting is the lifeblood of this place, and that would be impossible to do if one of them was roosting here. Sports message boards and "sparing people's feelings" don't mix. Nor are players entitled to that kind of consideration.