ColumbusOrBust - Carpenter

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
ILuvKen, Goldielocks, heycowboy, iBust, steamrolled

All appropriate for Barbie Carpenter

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
I'm almost certain some player will join without anyone knowing, some people can't live without being all over the internet, and some folks just has to know what people are talking about, even if it's bad.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Clove;2419869 said:
I'm almost certain some player will join without anyone knowing, some people can't live without being all over the internet, and some folks just has to know what people are talking about, even if it's bad.

I'm sure a lot of players visit forums to see what people are saying about them and the team. They just don't become members there.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
UncleJed............

Granny...........

EllieMay..........

Jethro............

Can'trememberthenameofthemonkey.....................

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
What ever happened to us having questions sent to players and them responding? I always thought that was and still is one of the coolest portion of this site

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
the kid 05;2420168 said:
What ever happened to us having questions sent to players and them responding? I always thought that was and still is one of the coolest portion of this site
That's something we try to do during the offseason. Sometimes they fall through cuz the people we ask get caught up in their own lives.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
WoodysGirl;2420180 said:
That's something we try to do during the offseason. Sometimes they fall through cuz the people we ask get caught up in their own lives.

those bastids ;) no worries still the best cowboys site on the net and is understandable

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2420232 said:
OK gotta ask. Is "CoakleysDad" really Coakleys dad? And MarionBarberThe4th, is he really Barbers son?:confused::confused::confused:

Well MB3 is like 24, so that would make his son (if he had one) like... 5 at the oldest maybe? So I doubt it. :laugh2: