If a Dak deal isn't reached

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Sorry boy but you can’t disqualify Romo cause he wasn’t drafted.

And your man love over Dak stemming from your hate of Romo has me confused for a Romo lover who didn’t lead our franchise any further than Dak has.

But that’s your only angle in attempting to discredit my message. Slobbering Dak fans are becoming as bad as the Romophobia .
Shut it old fool. You know that I know your shtick, and quite honestly, it is laughable. Keep slobbering, or should I say crying, for ole Romo. Thanks for the laughs.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Shut it old fool. You know that I know your shtick, and quite honestly, it is laughable. Keep slobbering, or should I say crying, for ole Romo. Thanks for the laughs.
We all know your agenda. You’re the leading slobbering Dakster. Lol

And I was a critic of Romo. And why I was banned from old site laughing at those who were crying after his pitiful resignation speech.

My criticism of Dak has nothing to do with Romo.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Listen to Pappy so far he's 100% on his projections....sorry about Dak you have my condolences.:flagwave:
You were wrong he sign the franchise tag. Anything else you need help with . Stop it you’re embarrassing yourself I know you don’t care but.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You were wrong he sign the franchise tag. Anything else you need help with . Stop it you’re embarrassing yourself I know you don’t care but.

I predicted he would run to sign the tag prior to camp.....keep up buttercup!

erod

Reaction score
He signed the franchise tag because he didn't want to risk them backing out.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You said they wouldn’t pay him and they would get rid of him
Shame but you're desperate and broken-hearted at this stage but you better pucker up buttercup cause you still have Dak's benching to experience at some point during the season.
Stay strong and stop lying will you as I never stated the above.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
And he moves on to another team are we going to have threads essentially blaming the "haters and trolls" and will the Dak supporters have open arms and support for the next guy? As ridiculous as these questions are I have to wonder based on what I've seen.

This forum is getting down low. Hater lovers no betweens. Black white views. Education at its best!

And yes, your questions are ridiculous. Why post them ?

An idea: Why not post something with content ?!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
If a deal isn't reached then we all need to hit our knees and pray to god for saving us from a lousy contract. Until Daky can show us that him can consistently beat above average teams then he'll just have to plan by JJ's rules.

InTheZone

Reaction score
This forum is getting down low. Hater lovers no betweens. Black white views. Education at its best!

And yes, your questions are ridiculous. Why post them ?

An idea: Why not post something with content ?!
well one could not open the thread...12 pages of discussion seems like a small group was brought together

There's plenty of other threads in all sorts of different sections, maybe one of them has what you're looking for?

Swagger

Reaction score
So if Dak sucked in 2016 you are telling me that they would've left him out there over Romo? And you actually believe this? Garrett had a lot of goofs but the one thing that took balls was keeping Romo off the field. It was smart for both Romo and Dak. That's the only thing I'll give Garrett credit for. Took balls.

Funny because in reality it goes down as arguably the worst decision in Garrett’s career! It was gutless to not let Romo finish off the Eagles game. I wonder why he was banished after a slick TD drive on his swansong. It cost the franchise a genuine chance at a Superbowl.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Funny because in reality it goes down as arguably the worst decision in Garrett’s career! It was gutless to not let Romo finish off the Eagles game. I wonder why he was banished after a slick TD drive on his swansong. It cost the franchise a genuine chance at a Superbowl.
We’re assuming it was Garrett’s decision.

Swagger

Reaction score
We’re assuming it was Garrett’s decision.
True and fair point. But I can't imagine that Jerry instigated the decision. Stephen yes perhaps as he would have viewed it from a future contract/business point of view.

Swagger

Reaction score
Plus it would be in line with Garrett's profile and some comments that indicated he was a snake in the grass. Dumping his load on a guy who effectively gave him so many years in Dallas.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Eagles gave him that petty touchdown.

In reality it went down as Garrett's best move. Saved Romo from embarrassing himself by injuring his back again and it started the Dak/Zeke era.