If a Dak deal isn't reached

Buzzbait

Reaction score
It's very possible that Prescott in a real offense with a real scheme could take the team to the next level.

Ita also possible that MM isnt all that in love with him, and is advocating drawing a line with a contract.

Prescott is playing with real fire here, and is being lead down the wrong path IMO.

That's three good possibilities. I've always liked Dak, but I don't think he's quite as good as he thinks he is. I guess this year should settle that question.
I think Jerry made him a couple of good offers and Dak should've signed. Like you said, I think he's being led down the wrong path.
I'm sick and tired of all the Dak drama as well as his attitude. Not sure I even care at this point if he stays or goes, just do SOMETHING.
Sign or get lost. :banghead:

kskboys

Reaction score
Well Chris Jones in KC who was tagged just signed a 4 year deal...
Of course. And that is purely due to the Mahomes contract. If Mahomes was insisting on the Dak type contract, Chris Jones walks. Those long term spread out deals are best for the team. The 27.6 mil average for the first 4 years is exactly what allowed the Chiefs to keep Jones. Mahomes cares what the team does and just showed it.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Of course. And that is purely due to the Mahomes contract. If Mahomes was insisting on the Dak type contract, Chris Jones walks. Those long term spread out deals are best for the team. The 27.6 mil average for the first 4 years is exactly what allowed the Chiefs to keep Jones. Mahomes cares what the team does and just showed it.
I totally agree! On another note when Jalen Smith was drafted and Chris Jones name gets called after and he comes up and hugs the commissioner I was like we gave up this monster to draft an injured player. Lol

Big_D

Reaction score
I totally agree! On another note when Jalen Smith was drafted and Chris Jones name gets called after and he comes up and hugs the commissioner I was like we gave up this monster to draft an injured player. Lol

Another horrendous decision by this front office. If he's there later? sure But with the 34th pick??? Just ridiculous.