If Cook gets the call

CWR

Reaction score
It’s none of that - it’s their hatred for the fan base. They hate every Cowboys fan and revel in it.
Oh, yes, like the government. They probably just need us to be quiet and know our places. We complain way too much considering we are hanging by the rim.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Jerry: Hey Dalvin, you ready to suit up?

Cook: (looks at run blocking, and scheme) No, I'm good here on the practice squad.
All this time he's not been called up, I'd stick it to the cowboys and say nope i'm good cut me!

CWR

Reaction score
All this time he's not been called up, I'd stick it to the cowboys and say nope i'm good cut me!
Na man, I doubt he take it personal. He needed time to get the playbook and probably game shape. He'll be ready, I'd be suprised if this isn't the week the bring him up.

Although everyone is crapping on our rbs Rico has actually been over 4 ypc 2 weeks straight now and that was a nifty little td run.

Mac_MaloneV1

Reaction score
Should have signed Henry. Full stop.
I don't really understand how people watch the Cowboys' and Ravens' games this week and think that Henry replicates any of that success in this offense. This does not exist in Dallas (or basically anywhere else) because there is only 1 Lamar changing the numbers on every snap:

That's the long TD run. He just ran straight lol. There are a lot of backs who house this.

Henry is still the same player he's always been in that when he gets up to speed and has downhill momentum, he is nearly impossible to bring down. But it takes a lot to go right for that to happen, and Dallas has shown nothing to suggest that it would happen here .

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Na man, I doubt he take it personal. He needed time to get the playbook and probably game shape. He'll be ready, I'd be suprised if this isn't the week the bring him up.

Although everyone is crapping on our rbs Rico has actually been over 4 ypc 2 weeks straight now and that was a nifty little td run.
why because he's the best back that we have by far!!!!!

ClintDagger

Reaction score
How little Zeke is getting used and the fact that it’s not until the 2nd quarter that he sees the field tells me that McCarthy would drop Zeke of the main 3.