If Cowboys beat Rams will you cheer for a playoff run?

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
It’s hard to let go of almost elite players. I saw this offense without Cooper and it was atrocious. Cooper just turned 25 he’d be hard to see let go.
You mean players that show up for 8 games a season?

Yea ill pass. Id use that money on free agent dlinemen

Toro9

Reaction score
Such a strange feeling wanting the Cowboys to lose... and lose so atrociously that the GM is forced to make changes. I never thought I'd be in this place as a fan. So, to answer your question, No, if they beat the Rams it will feel like a loss. More of a loss than an actual loss.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Right now alot of us are hoping the team loses out since we don’t see any hope of the switch coming on that allows them to play to their talent level.

However let’s say they win in convincing fashion vs one of the hottest teams in the league on Sunday. Would that suck you back in to hoping for a deep run?

Now that would require the D to stand up and stop someone so it’s not likely but if the offense scored 40 which it’s capable of, maybe they could go on a run.

OK Jerry.

ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!!!

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Such a strange feeling wanting the Cowboys to lose... and lose so atrociously that the GM is forced to make changes. I never thought I'd be in this place as a fan. So, to answer your question, No, if they beat the Rams it will feel like a loss. More of a loss than an actual loss.

Happens all the time actually in other cities every year around the NFL. But for some reason, this pathetic fan base has allowed Garrett to be the coach of this team without throwing a fit until now.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
If they beat the Rams they'll lose to the Eagles. That's just the way this team rolls. Doubt they'll win though because the Rams have a winning record.

CowboysDrew

Reaction score
I'll always cheer for the Cowboys but we all know it won't matter. Dallas is one and done in the playoffs.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Right now alot of us are hoping the team loses out since we don’t see any hope of the switch coming on that allows them to play to their talent level.

However let’s say they win in convincing fashion vs one of the hottest teams in the league on Sunday. Would that suck you back in to hoping for a deep run?

Now that would require the D to stand up and stop someone so it’s not likely but if the offense scored 40 which it’s capable of, maybe they could go on a run.

Nope...……...still will root to lose to the Eagles and Skins, a fluke win against the Rams changes nothing.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Stay off of the bandwagon.

Well, it would be kinda hard to get on the bandwagon considering its current condition:laugh:

buho3.jpg

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Id honestly draft a receiver and let Cooper go

Use the money for defensive free agents

Cooper is not worth top WR $ but our GM fab Jerry gave a no 1 pick then we wonder why???
So we either OVER-PAY or lose a no 1 pick.....:facepalm:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

It pisses me off Jerry has put the fan base in this situation. The fact we have root for losses and at the same time root for the dam Eagles to win on top of that really, really pisses me off.:mad:

You owe all of us fans Jerry, like free lap dances on the party bus by the cheerleaders, that is how much you owe us for putting us fans through this chit.;)

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
I say draft nothing but defensive players

at least TRY and make one side of the ball elite

I think the offense could be slightly above average with short fields as it is currently constructed
Great Defenses always show up too, not great offenses!

gmoney112

Reaction score
This team is DOA.

If we do beat the Rams, that means we actually adjusted, playoff teams will just file that under "Only adjustments the Cowboys have ever made" and look out for it.

0 chance we individually gameplan for every single opponent, which is what it takes.

Only thing it looks like we'll end up doing is dropping 5-6 draft spots purely for the reason of winning the absolutely terrible NFC East. If you make the playoffs, you are guaranteed to not pick earlier than #21, regardless of your record.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Check back in two weeks for "If Cowboys beat Commanders, will you cheer for a playoff run?"

Blue64

Reaction score

I would say you are California dreaming...
The rams will shred the Cowboys #### defense apart!
However, we will have the opportunity to watch Jaylon fist pump after making a tackle limiting a Rams player to less than a first down.

McVay will plan for this team and the game will be over by the end of the half.

Jipper

Reaction score
Short answe yes

however the way they looked Thursday tells me they are just going through the motions....we will be down 24-10 by half and never have a chance

willia451

Reaction score
No. But I will say this. I am pulling for them to win the division and get a home playoff game. Because that helps the economy of the DFW area where I live. I don't even really care if they win it if they get it. Just get the damn thing. If they can't even do that in this stinky division then they're worse than worthless.

And who cares about draft position? Jerry will bleep that up. Just like he's bleeped up everything about this franchise since he took over from Jimmy. They've drafted some pretty good players in the past. But where ARE they? I'll tell you where. Either underperforming here or somewhere else.

Go Cowboys!!!