If Dak demands Wentz money, does Jerry cave and surrunder the future? Does Dak walk?

supermanonsteroids

Reaction score
dak should get ditto contract as wentz. and he'd still be cheaper at the end of it. daks 4th round 1st contract makes him cheaper overall till the end of both contracts. i thing the superior play that wentz offers over dak gets cancelled out by his lack of durability.

plus, im in the camp that says that linehan held this offense back.

BlueStar22

Reaction score
The Ravens haven't done a thing since Flacco took all the money, and Brady does just the opposite, by taking a lesser salary and saying, get me players, the results speak volumes imo
Guess what else the Ravens have done, drafted poorly. You have to continue to draft well. You have to continue to find young talent for it to work. So to think that it can't work is ridiculous. Considering how this team has drafted the last 3-5 years, it can work here.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I don't see me taking a position, so no, I am not debating it.

It will happen. What the terms are when it does is all that matters.
Do you feel idiotic pursuing your wishy-washy response?
What's it going to be, further idiocy or what you hate the most?

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Do you feel idiotic pursuing your wishy-washy response?
What's it going to be, further idiocy or what you hate the most?
No, I just don't care anymore.

The Cowboys organization gave away leverage a long time ago.

There is no point to a stance unless you like dealing with pretend things.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
dak should get ditto contract as wentz. and he'd still be cheaper at the end of it. daks 4th round 1st contract makes him cheaper overall till the end of both contracts. i thing the superior play that wentz offers over dak gets cancelled out by his lack of durability.

plus, im in the camp that says that linehan held this offense back.
Superior play?....:lmao:

Brax

Reaction score
It's easy to take less when your wife is worth $400 million.
he's worth 180m by himself, I am also sure his wife's money and his are separate, his His $27 million cap number is the NFL's fifth highest for 2019. Just saying