If Dak didn't get hurt, how confident would you be this week, and the weeks to follow

Big D

Reaction score
This team held Brady and one of the best offenses to 1 TD and 19 points. Having the right quarterback would have meant winning that game. I have no doubt that even having a Qb like Herbert gets us the W in that game.
Having Keenan Allen would've won it for us as well.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
That's the thing, even if Dak didn't get hurt, after seeing this team for 3.5 quarters my level of confidence in this week and the season wouldn't be much different with or without Dak

Cowboys need WR help, which pretty much everyone on this board said all summer, no matter who plays QB.

Gallup and Washington aren't WR1s, but they're 2 and 3 on this team the moment they're able to play.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Dak didn't change my win/loss record for the boys. Tyron did but not Dak.

TwentyOne

Reaction score
That's the thing, even if Dak didn't get hurt, after seeing this team for 3.5 quarters my level of confidence in this week and the season wouldn't be much different with or without Dak

I agree. I had us 6-11 or 7-10. Thats with Dak. Without him i think i dont need to change that.

stinkface

Reaction score
Anyone who didn't truly see us starting with 2 losses weren't looking at the schedule. We have never beaten Brady, plus they have better players then us and Cincinnati was in the super bowl last year. The sad reality is we beat the hell out of the NFC East last year and all those teams are better this year then they were and we are worse. Talent is talent.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
I'd be as confident as Dak seemed to be Sunday night.

JBS

Reaction score
I’d be extremely confident

that we would lose

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
After seeing how ineffective Dak was in this undermanned and poorly coached offense, I saw nothing more than a 500 team prior to the injury.

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We had a terrible offseason. We have no depth. The recipe for disaster was in play and it played itself right out in week 1.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I would be just as confident, and chalk it up as game one stupidly for not playing them in the preseason as well the stupidity of Moore.

I have zero confidence in idiot Moore.

But if he went out there and bombed again, then it is a different issue. And the confidence is out the window.
By confidence, I mean Dak does not have bad back to back games. That is the main reason.

plymkr

Reaction score
I feel exactly the same confidence with Rush as I do Dak playing. The whole roster is flawed and no QB can overcome that. A healthy Dak may be able to pull a play or two out of the air but overall it's all the same. Dak was inaccurate, had trouble reading the defense, and held the ball too long. Those are issues a backup QB has, so my confidence level of success doesn't change much with Rush being in there. This isn't a Dak bashing post as much as a sober reality of how poorly this team was put together.

bigE79

Reaction score
Same as last week..0 confidence

AyeAtey

Reaction score
pretty confident in Rush this week. should be an easy win, and Gorico is picking the Bengals. easy win. bet the house.
Careful, he's giving out both sides of this game. So he's "never" wrong to half of his "customers".

This was a popular market scheme back in the days of shady touts.

No disrespect meant to anyone.

bigE79

Reaction score
It's against a good team that lost by atrocious ST play and how do the cowboys play against good teams? We all know the answer,but like I said in another post,for some strange reason,I think we somehow pull this out..don't know why of course.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
No reasonable person is confident in this team, with or without Jag Prescott.