If Dak goes 0-2 you can't put Rush back

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wow, what a perfect storm. If Dak goes 0-2 the henchmen will want his head. Dak is better than Rush.

By how much is debatable, but he just is. Is Dak a 40 Mil a year QB? Hell no!

He can beat the Lions and the Bears.

This defense is the 'KEY" to where the cowboys will untimely end up.

It's going to be 5-3 or 6-2. Book it!

If Rush goes 5-0 would KC come looking for us to trade Mahomes for Rush?

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
If Rush goes 5-0 would KC come looking for us to trade Mahomes for Rush?
Only if they incluse 7 first round picks.
Naw, we just switch his contract with Daks, get the #4 jersey and wait for the next Dallas QB to be trashed for World hunger.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Only if they incluse 7 first round picks.
Naw, we just switch his contract with Daks, get the #4 jersey and wait for the next Dallas QB to be trashed for World hunger.

I think I read somewhere where Rush cured cancer before he entered the NFL.

Reactions: G2

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
At this point his production is easily replaced with a mid or late round pick. The problem is TP could walk too.

Depends on how much Pollard wants to stay. I wouldnt pay any more than 5 million per year. Problem is some smart OC has probably already realized that we have been wasting one of the best offensive weapons in the NFL on our bench and will scoop him up with promises of a larger role.

tromofan

Reaction score
KM changed the offense for Cooper and made it more balanced. Why not leave it the same way for Dak. We have a good running game, we just don't trust it.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
You do not change QBs based only on the record, not if it’s Rush and not if it’s Dak. You change QBs based on the QB’s play and which QB gives you the best chance to win.
  • Either QB, maybe he plays well and we lose to big plays or other player’s turnovers or penalties
  • Maybe we lose to a better team that stops our run game and smothers our receivers while bringing a good pass rush
  • Maybe the QB makes great decisions and throws good passes, but we lose to poor game management or lousy Redzone calls
Yes, the bottom line is always winning or losing, but you don’t evaluate the QB or another player based on the record if his play should have helped you win and clearly did not cause the defeat. It’s still a team game!

Chuck 54

Reaction score
Game 1 was mostly the QB with terrible throws and an inability to read a defense.
Wow….I’m not the coach with film to study, but I don’t agree with that at all. TB gave us the same treatment SF gave us…..they won in the trenches on both sides of the ball.