If Dak is 9ers Qb in the 4th, they win

Diehardblues

Reaction score
The problem with Cowboys duplicating 49ers is we need a top defense to carry our average to above QB.

And we’re already Cap heavy and over invested on offense before signing our QB and WR.

We are going to be built for our QB and offense to carry us. If he and they aren’t enough... we are screwed.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Mahomes did it in every post season game this year. After being down double digits. He goes into a different time zone elevating those around him.

Kid has the “ “IT” factor. Comes around a every few years in an era.

Dak wasn’t able to overcome a 7 point deficit in any game this year.
Dak has done it in previous years. Just watch, Mahomes now has tape on him, and opposing D-Coordinators are going to figure him out and stop him in 2020 just like they did to Dak in 2019. Mark my words.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
The problem with Cowboys duplicating 49ers is we need a top defense to carry our average to above QB.

And we’re already Cap heavy and over invested on offense before signing our QB and WR.

We are going to be built for our QB and offense to carry us. If he and they aren’t enough... we are screwed.
The only thing average is your doubt, Greg.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Dak has done it in previous years. Just watch, Mahomes now has tape on him, and opposing D-Coordinators are going to figure him out and stop him in 2020 just like they did to Dak in 2019. Mark my words.
They had tape on Mahomes after his MVP season last year leading them to championship game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Watching that game, all I could think was how that 49ers defense would eat Dak Prescott alive.
We are so not in the league of either team.

We don’t have a top defense or QB.

The SB and post season another great example our talent and team is over hyped.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Yea, he really took a step back this year after his inaugural season starting with a full year of film for teams to adjust.

Slobbering Daksters going to bash Mahomes now to uplift their boy. Sad
He actually did take a step back. Look at his stats. Feel free to jump on his bandwagon like you have with Rodgers and Brady while berating Dak, Jerry and the Cowboys. Nice trolling as usual.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He actually did take a step back. Look at his stats. Feel free to jump on his bandwagon like you have with Rodgers and Brady while berating Dak, Jerry and the Cowboys. Nice trolling as usual.
I marvel at all Elite QB’s and teams. They should be the model to which we aspire not what the Cowboys are doing.

Only blind Homers wouldn’t critic their own teams shortcomings.

Trolling is attempting to discredit fans personally if you don’t like their message.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
By your reasoning, 31 other starting QB’s suck.
Not suck. But didn’t reach their ultimate goals.

Who suked more. QB’s in the playoffs or not in the playoffs?

Dak had a solid year for a non playoff team. Congratulations. We couldn’t win worst division in NFL!!

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Not suck. But didn’t reach their ultimate goals.

Who suked more. QB’s in the playoffs or not in the playoffs?

Dak had a solid year for a non playoff team. Congratulations. We couldn’t win worst division in NFL!!
I can’t believe I have to state this but there are reasons’ s beyond the QB why those other 31 QB’s didn’t reach the ultimate goal.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I can’t believe I have to state this but there are reasons’ s beyond the QB why those other 31 QB’s didn’t reach the ultimate goal.
Of course there is.

Im not blaming Dak for missing the playoffs. But at some point he needs to be the reason why we are winning it.