If Dak is 9ers Qb in the 4th, they win

nobody

Reaction score
Dak is much much better at extending drives and moving the ball. Dak wins that game.

If Dak were in that situation, he'd have a much better shot. But he was QB from snap 1 of the SB, it would be a much different situation. He often doesn't even get hot until the 4th quarter, so they might have been further behind at the end.

That's why I generally dislike these hypotheticals. There are way too many factors to calculate..it would even affect how the other team defends.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I totally blame him for not generating even 1 Touchdown in the Divisional title game against the Eagles. The defense did their part, Dakota and the offense wentt AWOL
We lost as a team.

We weren’t good enough to win the worst division in NFC. Egirls we’re worst playoff team in NFC.

It is what it is. Fat Mikey is going to save us though.

Dak has some good qualities. Savy QB.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Your memory is short. I was a critic of Romo. I was bashed for years with calling out Romo’s shortcomings.

You just can’t handle criticism of Dak.
You forget one thing...I was there. I bash Dak myself. Simply don't agree with you over critical anti-Dakers.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
Dak is much much better at extending drives and moving the ball. Dak wins that game.
Totally agree.
Mahomes kept the Chiefs alive with pure moxie on scramble plays when he was getting terrorized.
That is Dak-like. Effective even when ugly.

Jimmy G proved incapable of moving chains.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
You forget one thing...I was there. I bash Dak myself. Simply don't agree with you over critical anti-Dakers.
And that’s fine . Don’t expect everyone to agree. A forum is here for everyone to express their views and argue them without personal insults or attacks.Thanks

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
And that’s fine . Don’t expect everyone to agree. A forum is here for everyone to express their views and argue them without personal insults or attacks.Thanks
Nobody is insulting or attacking you. Just replying to your constant negativity and criticisms.

glimmerman

Reaction score
The 49ers screwed the pooch by abandoning the run. They put the game in garopollos hands and was a big mistake. They were breaking off 8-10 yards a clip running. They interviewed a chiefs defensive player and he even said they were running a complex running game that basically couldn’t stop and we’re getting 10 yards a carry on them. He looked perplexed as why they quit.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
We lost as a team.

We weren’t good enough to win the worst division in NFC. Egirls we’re worst playoff team in NFC.

It is what it is. Fat Mikey is going to save us though.

Dak has some good qualities. Savy QB.

Is it really necessary to insult MM out of your love for Garrett?

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I'm not so sure of that, but of the 49ers want to offer us two first-rounders for Dak, I'm all in.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Why are fans so butthurt over my pun, Fat Mikey?

You thought Perfect Puppet wasn’t a insult too?

At least MM has won a super bowl. Tell us again what your red-headed genius accomplished. Garrett earned his insults by being a terrible coach.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

I don't know why we try to project how our players would do when it is impossible to know that. Maybe if Dak was San Fran's QB, he throws a crucial interception or fumbles the ball trying to extend a play.

I've always felt that Romo would possibly have ended his career with a ring if he had went elsewhere for his final few healthy years, but there's no way to know if that would have been the case. It's a guessing game because games can turn on one or two plays positive or negative.

And I'm not saying the 49ers wouldn't have won with Dak at quarterback. Who knows? For all we know they might have scored in the 40s. It's just impossible to project.