If Dak is 9ers Qb in the 4th, they win

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don't know why we try to project how our players would do when it is impossible to know that. Maybe if Dak was San Fran's QB, he throws a crucial interception or fumbles the ball trying to extend a play.

I've always felt that Romo would possibly have ended his career with a ring if he had went elsewhere for his final few healthy years, but there's no way to know if that would have been the case. It's a guessing game because games can turn on one or two plays positive or negative.
If Dak was in SF he wouldn’t even win the starting job. Lol

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
He hasn't won crap for us yet.

He hasn't even coached his first pre season game here, yet you feel the need to insult him already. I know you're better than stooping to that level, so why do it?

kskboys

Reaction score
Mahomes proved that an Elite QB alone can basically win you a SB against the best Defense in the League.

So Defense wins Championships pretty much is Toast after Sunday.

Offense wins Games and Offense wins Ships if a QB that superior is leading it.

KC will win another 5 Rings with Mahomes you can bet on that so thinking about Dak leading the Cowboys to a SB is just laughable at that Point.

There are guys like Lamar Jackson and Deshaun Watson who will be next...if they can get past Mahomes.
Holy Larry, go back and rewatch the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in hades did you not notice the KC D stopping SF 3 times in a row to make the comeback possible!!!! Chris Jones should've been MVP. Were you drinking when you posted that?

glimmerman

Reaction score
Holy Larry, go back and rewatch the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How in hades did you not notice the KC D stopping SF 3 times in a row to make the comeback possible!!!! Chris Jones should've been MVP. Were you drinking when you posted that?
What I saw was garapolo choke. When mahomes threw a pick they needed to put points up. They abandon the run which was odd. They won the last game by keeping the ball out of his hands and running it. Then mahomes threw another pick. He don’t do that often and they couldn’t take advantage of it. They tried to do what the chiefs do and let there qb make plays.

kskboys

Reaction score
What I saw was garapolo choke. When mahomes threw a pick they needed to put points up. They abandon the run which was odd. They won the last game by keeping the ball out of his hands and running it. Then mahomes threw another pick. He don’t do that often and they couldn’t take advantage of it. They tried to do what the chiefs do and let there qb make plays.
Including passes batted down by Chris Jones at the LOS. 3 times, I think.

garyv

Reaction score
Pretty hard to do when his OC benches both WR's on 4th and goal/last play in Philly. But feel free to show your ignorance towards the game by continuing your hate/blame of one player.

I'm not hating Dak. I'm ok with Dak I think hes a good QB. I think there are things he needs to improve on and being honest Dak
would be even better if he used his legs more. This is a main problem I have with the Coaching staff and even Dak some. In many
of these situations if Dak ran the option more often teams can't stack the box because they will get confused. I think Garrett being
gone and some different play calling and team attitudes this show will actually start on time.

CWR

Reaction score
I used to think the same, but hearing that Dak's *throwing shoulder* is a chronic recurring injury back from college makes me doubt his longevity generally.

I hadn't heard that. The article I was reading about his shoulder said it was his first time ever to miss a practice. Im not too worried about it at this point. Wether its an ac joint problem or a cuff contusion I think he will heal up fine over the offseason, but what do I know? I wish we knew how much it affected his play towards the end of the season. Players get put in sometimes unwinnable spots with injuries. They can rest and recover but be labeled soft, or they can play and run the risk of putting out bad film. In either case hes proven to be a tank, until I start seeing a pattern of injuries I will remain optimistic considering his durability.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Dak has to worry about getting the Cowboys in the playoffs first before anything else

LLLOOOLLL, sitting here now listening to Colin C. after Skip and Shannon. He just said that is what is hurting his negotiations now, that the boys are scared because of the egirls game, where he had the better OL, RB and WR's against them and could not score 1 TD.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
lol...I think you are right that if Dak was the QB of the 49'ers, they would have won the SB. Dak is also faster than a speeding bullet, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound! And, if he runs around backwards he can turn back time! I have never witnessed such a great legend.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lol...I think you are right that if Dak was the QB of the 49'ers, they would have won the SB. Dak is also faster than a speeding bullet, he can leap tall buildings in a single bound! And, if he runs around backwards he can turn back time! I have never witnessed such a great legend.
Are you saying Prescott is from another planet and his father is Russell Crowe, I mean, Marlon Brando???

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score

LLLOOOLLL

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Are you saying Prescott is from another planet and his father is Russell Crowe, I mean, Marlon Brando???

He has to be from another planet. I mean, the dude can beat up Batman...yes, Batman. Chuck Norris shivers at the name of Dak Prescott.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Shame he couldn't do it against the Eagles with the Division title and Playoffs on the line.......he had 4 quarters to extend drives and move the ball instead of the measly 3 FG's we got
This sums it all up. People cry if Dak had that defense of the 49ers he would of won. Dallas holds the Saints to 13 and Dak scores 0 tds. That Eagles game was just awful.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has to be from another planet. I mean, the dude can beat up Batman...yes, Batman. Chuck Norris shivers at the name of Dak Prescott.
Screen_Shot_2017_08_09_at_3.47.23_PM.0.png

Batman lost but he did some damage first.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
I hadn't heard that. The article I was reading about his shoulder said it was his first time ever to miss a practice. Im not too worried about it at this point. Wether its an ac joint problem or a cuff contusion I think he will heal up fine over the offseason, but what do I know? I wish we knew how much it affected his play towards the end of the season. Players get put in sometimes unwinnable spots with injuries. They can rest and recover but be labeled soft, or they can play and run the risk of putting out bad film. In either case hes proven to be a tank, until I start seeing a pattern of injuries I will remain optimistic considering his durability.

I hadn't heard the story about Dak having recurring shoulder injuries in college until the last month or so. It came out in reaction to this latest shoulder injury.

Sure, he heals, but you don't heal quite back to 100%. Chronic injuries grind down a player and shorten their careers.

Here's a story, with quotes from Dak:
https://apnews.com/d2bc2f337812b17dd3445e80e60550b3
“But in college, this was a once-every-other-week thing, especially running as much as I did. It’s not anything that I haven’t had before. I know how to handle it and we’re taking the right approach.”​

Ugh. Chronic shoulder injury is fine for a guy drafted as a backup. Not for a franchise QB we're investing gazillions in.

Here's what Jerrah said about Dak before the Eagle's game, the worst game of Dak's career where he couldn't hit the broad side of a barn:
"I'm totally convinced he'll be in top form."​

#ClownTeam