If Dak leaves, Dallas’s curse will be extended to the whole family

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
If Jerry continues to stall giving Dak a fair contract and let him walk, this FRANCHISE will be cursed with misery and no playoff success long as ANY MEMBER OF THE JONES FAMILY OWNS THIS TEAM. Even the great great great great great grandkids will be cursed with losing years until it’s sold to a new owner or Dak comes back.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I was really hoping for yet another daily thread of Dak slobbering. As usual, Dak_Attack_09 never fails. I think its past time for you to admit who you really are. Dak's brother? His agent? Some other person who relies on Dak's paycheck to survive because you're to lazy to find your own job?

And just so I can't be accused of straying off topic, Dallas would be just fine (or should I say just the same) without Dak. Name one QB in the past 25 years that Jerry has built a good team around.

Last edited:

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Are you a witch who is going to put that curse on the Jones' family?

Personally, I think the mostly bad management decisions over the past twenty five years have been helping them in that process already.

Dak & Jimmy shares a mutual finance advisor.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If Jerry continues to stall giving Dak a fair contract and let him walk, this FRANCHISE will be cursed with misery and no playoff success long as ANY MEMBER OF THE JONES FAMILY OWNS THIS TEAM. Even the great great great great great grandkids will be cursed with losing years until it’s sold to a new owner or Dak comes back.

After 26 years of misery bring all the curses you got there Tad.....

tenor.gif

P.S.Our skin is so thick by now!

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
I was really hoping for yet another daily thread of Dak slobbering. As usual, Dak_Attack_09 never fails. I think its past time for you to admit who you really are. Dak's brother? His agent? Some other person who relies on Dak's paycheck to survive because you're to lazy to find your own job?

And just so I can't be accused of straying off topic, Dallas would be just fine (or should I say just the same) without Dak. Name one QB in the past 25 years that Jerry has built a good team around.

I got a better future than you for sure (GM). It’s kind of pathetic that you accepted the losing way for 20 yrs, at least you keep Jerry’s pocket fat like a sucker pawn!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

acr731

Reaction score
I got a better future than you for sure (GM). It’s kind of pathetic that you accepted the losing way for 20 yrs, at least you keep Jerry’s pocket fat like a sucker pawn!:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

Future for me or the Cowboys? I'm 55 years old and near the end of a rewarding 30 year career in military and public service. What have you done that reflects positively on society? Being a leach and living off of someone elses hard work doesn't count as positive, Tad (or whomever you might be).

And no, very few of us here have accepted the losing ways, including you. I personally haven't accepted jack. If you want to find out who keeps padding Jerry's wallet, look for the members here who support him. Yes, that sounds absolutely insane, but they walk among us.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Future for me or the Cowboys? I'm 55 years old and near the end of a rewarding 30 year career in military and public service. What have you done that reflects positively on society? Being a leach and living off of someone elses hard work doesn't count as positive, Tad (or whomever you might be).

And no, very few of us here have accepted the losing ways, including you. I personally haven't accepted jack. If you want to find out who keeps padding Jerry's wallet, look for the members here who support him. Yes, that sounds absolutely insane, but they walk among us.

I paid taxes (propelled businesses to a new level) that supported your career which I believe every American should do(Pay their fair share of taxes not cheat the govt)! I also help design the society we all live in and take granted just because your in first world country people assume everything is automatic.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Haven't had much success with him. So let's way overpay him while rebuilding a defence and a lower cap to spend on free agents. Sounds like a winning formula.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Its irritating when people say this....... like I owe you something.

I don't.

It irritates me when you call someone a leach that pays your portion of salary. Don’t call someone a leac

You should be mad at Corporations & lot of people that wants security from USA gov but don’t want to pay their bill aka Taxes... nothing worse than fake patriots.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Its irritating when people say this....... like I owe you something.

I don't.

I also design the society we all live in .. you probably know the difference from 1st world country and 3rd??? Without me Jerry or the NFL wouldn't have a stadium to play in.

acr731

Reaction score
I also design the society we all live in .. you probably know the difference from 1st world country and 3rd???

Don't stoop to towards being insulting.

I've noticed you haven't denied being called Tad either.... So tell us Tad, what great things have you done besides being the sounding board for your brother getting over paid?

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Don't stoop to towards being insulting.

I've noticed you haven't denied being called Tad either.... So tell us Tad, what great things have you done besides being the sounding board for your brother getting over paid?

Not Tad at all, I’m something even bigger.
I represent a whole State.