If Dak leaves, Dallas’s curse will be extended to the whole family

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Hehe, for most hopefully, but there may be others that have a completely different reaction.

You mean like this??

Grumpy-Cat.jpg

kevinhickey

Reaction score
If Jerry continues to stall giving Dak a fair contract and let him walk, this FRANCHISE will be cursed with misery and no playoff success long as ANY MEMBER OF THE JONES FAMILY OWNS THIS TEAM. Even the great great great great great grandkids will be cursed with losing years until it’s sold to a new owner or Dak comes back.

Its been reported on several accounts that Dak was offered a fair contract. Dak's agent is shouting for the moon money. You just don't give into every agents asking price. At some point if this continues they will walk away from him. It has to work for both parties.

Brax

Reaction score
If Jerry continues to stall giving Dak a fair contract and let him walk, this FRANCHISE will be cursed with misery and no playoff success long as ANY MEMBER OF THE JONES FAMILY OWNS THIS TEAM. Even the great great great great great grandkids will be cursed with losing years until it’s sold to a new owner or Dak comes back.

The curse is on you for posting the trolling non stop drivel.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
I don't believe in curses. This is about dumb football, vs smart football. That's the difference. This isn't about some curse.

Do the smart thing, who cares about what somebody thinks about a curse.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

Daks not leaving.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Dallas' curse has nothing to do with the Dak situation now or ever.. I think Jerry is doing fine all by himself this past 25 years. Imagine knowing you are the problem with your team achieving on the field success but are reluctant to change or give up control. What do you do? That's right, just count the dinero coming in and declare yourself a success. Ay caramba.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score

oh yes the ole voodoo curse

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Well, when it comes to the off-season

*sits at a piano and starts playing*
Posters have run out of ideas for fresh new threads,
So Cowboyszone did the only thing it knows
Can we afford Dak Prescott
Is Dak staying with the Cowboys
Is Dak the worst QB is what they're craving
(I know that's a thread worth saving *rolls eyes*)
I vote for Dak's a great QB

*puts on a Dak jersey*

Reboot them, renew them
Reshoot them, redo them
And reuse them, retool them
Abuse them, just do them
If you wanna make some easy likes, just recycle and rehash the Dak posts

Repeat them, rеinstate them
Reheat the posts, rеcreate the old ideas
There's no need to feel frustrated with new threads
Simply just regurgitate them

For a guaranteed likes smash
Dig up the Dak threads out of the trash
Come on
Just reboot them

(For those that don't know, this is a parody of a song from the new Animaniacs reboot)
Furboy.. you been watching two and a half men... Charlie is cool,, I like him to

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Furboy.. you been watching two and a half men... Charlie is cool,, I like him to

Lol, no hehe. That's actually a reference to Animaniacs from their reboot. In fact, my avatar is a new character for me that I'm testing out. Yakko Warner from the show. Funny thing is that the Animaniacs are a 90s show that was super popular. Here's the song that I was parodying: I felt it was fitting considering how many Dak threads there are and the fact that there will be plenty more haha.