If Dak leaves, Dallas’s curse will be extended to the whole family

Hadenough

Reaction score
If Jerry continues to stall giving Dak a fair contract and let him walk, this FRANCHISE will be cursed with misery and no playoff success long as ANY MEMBER OF THE JONES FAMILY OWNS THIS TEAM. Even the great great great great great grandkids will be cursed with losing years until it’s sold to a new owner or Dak comes back.

Im not so sure this franchise isnt cursed either way. The players will come and go but the results will be the same UNLESS they bring in an elite QB to ward off the curse and elevate this team to a SB.

Dak_Attack_09

Reaction score
Im not so sure this franchise isnt cursed either way. The players will come and go but the results will be the same UNLESS they bring in an elite QB to ward off the curse and elevate this team to a SB.

Do you even watch the games? Your statement should be revised to “until they fix the defense”.

@Reality Why is this fan base so uneducated is the Texas school system that bad?

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score
Don't worry boys and girls. I was getting the cauldron out today anyways so I'll brew up some reverse the curse potion which will get us back on the right track.

It's great stuff, tested and found effective in first, second and third world countries.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
It’s a no brainer move if your interest is building a better football team.

Stafford is a better player than Dak and he’s significantly cheaper than Dak for 2 seasons.

Staying with Dak is the country club move and not the smart football move.

Shane612

Reaction score
This franchise was cursed first, when Jimmy Johnson left, second, when Bill Parcells left.
Dak isn't all that important.
I rather have Dak, than not have him, but not at the price he wants.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Dak was offered a fair contract and he turned it down. If the Cowboys give him close to 40 million they wont have playoff success for many years.

You sir are a smart fan..

Although... Our division sucks so we can easily get in and possibly win a wildcard but we would be no real threat to a championship for awhile.

Stafford opens a lot of doors that Dak Prescott’s contract slams shut:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
This franchise was cursed first, when Jimmy Johnson left, second, when Bill Parcells left.
Dak isn't all that important.
I rather have Dak, than not have him, but not at the price he wants.

Yep and he could go to Detroit and get the big contract he desires.

Stafford could come here and try to win a trophy.

Would Detroit even want Dak though?

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
If Jerry continues to stall giving Dak a fair contract and let him walk, this FRANCHISE will be cursed with misery and no playoff success long as ANY MEMBER OF THE JONES FAMILY OWNS THIS TEAM. Even the great great great great great grandkids will be cursed with losing years until it’s sold to a new owner or Dak comes back.

lmao! This guy/girl has trolling perfected. He/she actually believes Dak is greater than any football player to grace a field. I think he/she is mentally ill, I really do because nobody can be this stupid to post something as dumb as this. How embarrassing, but the he/she has no shame when it come to his love of life, the Dakster.