If Dak loses tomorrow

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
When all fails ..... use the "Hate" word.......:rolleyes:
In this case, I think he's right. Dak has his flaws, but I've never seen you give him credit for the good things he does, or has done, such as improving his footwork and mechanics this season. It's perfectly okay to think a player isn't good enough to be QB of the Dallas Cowboys, but you talk as if he's the worst QB to ever hit the NFL........Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if you've said that in previous posts..........I'm still not sure if he has what it takes, but until we have a HC who can squeeze out every bit of juice from this team, we'll probably never know.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kurt Warner just showed 3-4 plays in the last two games where Dak is missing easy reads/ throws. Too much pressure to try and turn this team into a " pass first" It's almost paralysis by analysis with him. He can do it..They are just so out of sink on all levels. Not saying anything everyone here doesn't already know...
*sync

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree with the OP.

I like and support #4, but he has had a chance to put the team on his shoulders and failed. Several times.

At this point the only reason he will get his money is because Jerry doesnt feel like looking for another QB....and he also knows they can be relevant with this one.

Tell you what....if you pay #4 40M per....he had BETTER learn how to win games on his own, because he wont have much of a supporting cast.
You bring up a point I hadn't considered. Dak may not be an elite QB, and may never get this team very far in the playoffs, but he does create a lot of buzz in the press...and Jerry loves buzz in the press.

BoysForLife

Reaction score
Just a horrible, horrible thread.

Rivaled only by some of the many threads on this forum proclaiming that Dak basically sits at the right hand of the Father.

Truth is somewhere in between. Dak isn't the sole reason that this team is tanking. But he's more of an issue than many folks want to admit.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Danny white just said on the local pregame that this is all the fault of Jerry Jones and how he runs the organization. I missed a little of what he said but he also threw in that Jerry doesn't know what it's like to be desperate anymore.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
S5yIHnO.gif

fivetwos

Reaction score
You bring up a point I hadn't considered. Dak may not be an elite QB, and may never get this team very far in the playoffs, but he does create a lot of buzz in the press...and Jerry loves buzz in the press.
Agreed, but you cant sell hope forever, and I'm personally close to done with his act.

Theres too many good coaches in this league to get by with puppets who cant as much as scheme against a specific opponent.

The only reason this team is halfway decent is they have some very good players, and wasting yet another one of those situations is criminal.

Hey at least Jerry is having fun as the face of the franchise though right? He can fun by himself if he keeps this up.

LovinItAll

Reaction score
He has to go. He can't guarantee a comeback to this season then come out playing like ***. Keep in mind I said "Dak loses", not Dallas. If Dak is one of the reasons we lose then hes done and I can no longer support him. As I said before, I am predicting a win.

However me and many others believe in Daks words and I hope he doesnt let Dallas down. He needs to be a leader here.. He isnt a rookie anymore

Dak isn't going to 'lose' anything. There are 44 other TEAM members who will have a lot to do with whether the TEAM wins or loses. If anything, Prescott has been a bright spot this season.