If Dak loses tomorrow

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Any or most of the FA QB available could take us to 6-7 and without paying 30+ million a year....

None of them could put up the numbers that Dak has put up this season and all of them would have far more turnovers. None of them bring to the table what Dak brings. If they were any good they wouldn’t be free agents. Lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's an overreaction, even if it's completely Dak's fault, but I don't think he really means it.

Fans overreact all the time here it’s par for the course. However it takes a real idiot to start topics like this.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Fans overreact all the time here it’s par for the course. However it takes a real idiot to start topics like this.
We see a lot worse than this in here. lol At least he's allowing for the possibility that Dak won't be the reason they lose the game.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
None of them could put up the numbers that Dak has put up this season and all of them would have far more turnovers. None of them bring to the table what Dak brings. If they were any good they wouldn’t be free agents. Lol

Tell us what are Dak's talents that he brings to the table?

Great passer?
Great Runner?
Great Leader?

Cause all we are seeing is a stat-padding QB out there....

We await your response.....

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
He saying if we lose tomorrow Dak’s got to go. You don’t think that’s a ridiculous comment? Lol
Did not say that in OP and my message actually refutes this post. I said we can lose and dak can play good.

You can play well in a loss

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
And it takes a real idiot to not read the damn thread.

Dallas losing isnt why dak would need to go. You can play well in a loss

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Tell us what are Dak's talents that does he brings to the table?

Great passer?
Great Runner?
Great Leader?

Cause all we are seeing is a stat-padding QB out there....

We await your response.....

Who’s “we” your fellow Dak haters? Dak brings a lot more to the table than any free agent QB or even some that are starting in the league right now. He’s putting up the type of numbers that some of you on this board said he could never produce. He was ripped for being an unproductive bus driver. The biggest issue with this team is our defense. Our running game hasn’t been what it was so Dak is having to put the ball up. Games have been on his shoulders all season. If you want to continue wasting time on this carry-on, I’m done! Uneducated fans like you are a waste of time.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
It's incredibly erroneous to suggest Prescott loses or wins games. He's one of the brighter spots on the roster.

He could have a great performance and the win isn't all because of him.
He could have a under average performance and it's not all because of him.

Team sport.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
He has to go. He can't guarantee a comeback to this season then come out playing like ***. Keep in mind I said "Dak loses", not Dallas. If Dak is one of the reasons we lose then hes done and I can no longer support him. As I said before, I am predicting a win.

However me and many others believe in Daks words and I hope he doesnt let Dallas down. He needs to be a leader here.. He isnt a rookie anymore

Team game. If there is a loss, the team lost, not just Dak.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Did not say that in OP and my message actually refutes this post. I said we can lose and dak can play good.

You can play well in a loss

The title of your thread is “If Dak loses tomorrow” and your first sentence was “he’s done.” One of the dumbest comments I’ve read in a long time. Didn’t need to read any further than that.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
The title of your thread is “If Dak loses tomorrow” and your first sentence in the post is “he’s done.” One of the dumbest comments I’ve read in a long time. Didn’t need to read any further than that.
then your opinion is invalid and by saying you didn't need to read further means your opinion on this thread is not relevant so ok.

reason why i said dak in thread name and not dallas cowboys. two different meanings

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
And it takes a real idiot to not read the damn thread.

Dallas losing isnt why dak would need to go. You can play well in a loss

I didn’t need to read any further than “If Dak loses tomorrow he’s done.” That says it all about you and your football IQ.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
then your opinion is invalid and by saying you didn't need to read further means your opinion on this thread is not relevant so ok.

reason why i said dak in thread name and not dallas cowboys. two different meanings

My opinions carry a lot of weight here. I know what I’m talking about and you don’t!

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
I didn’t need to read any further than “If Dak loses tomorrow he’s done.” That says it all about you and your football IQ.
Again invalid opinion idc about reasons you didn't educate yourself by reading the thread

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Who’s “we” your fellow Dak haters? Dak brings a lot more to the table than any free agent QB or even some that are starting in the league right now. He’s putting up the type of numbers that some of you on this board said he could never produce. He was ripped for being an unproductive bus driver. The biggest issue with this team is our defense. Our running game hasn’t been what it was so Dak is having to put the ball up. Games have been on his shoulders all season. If you want to continue wasting time on this carry-on, I’m done! Uneducated fans like you are a waste of time.
Honestly, I think the running game would be better if given the chance, and it seems like Dak's decision making may be a part of that.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
My opinions carry a lot of weight here. I know what I’m talking about and you don’t!
your opinion cant mean much if you aren't getting the context of the thread you only read 1% of said thread and formed an opinion on wrong context

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Honestly, I think the running game would be better if given the chance, and it seems like Dak's decision making may be a part of that.

We’re getting behind and have had to abandon the run. Granted we’ve had some issues on offense no question about it but our biggest issue is on defense.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
your opinion cant mean much if you aren't getting the context of the thread you only read 1% of said thread and formed an opinion on wrong context

You said “If Dak loses tomorrow he’s done.” You lost me right there. I’m not wasting my time with someone who has that mindset. You’re simply not clued up. I don’t need to keep reading to know that. Feel free to carry-on but I’m done with you.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
You said “If Dak loses tomorrow he’s done.” You lost me right there. I’m not wasting my time with someone who has that mindset. You’re simply not clued up. Don’t need to keep reading to know that.
you are admitting you are wrong, but pretending to be right

by saying you didn't read the thread and by not knowing context you have ****ed your stance! so same to you, you aren't clued up