If Dak loses tomorrow

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
i do believe in him im just saying if he plays bad after telling dallas we can turn this around.. can you trust him? Dallas winning or losing doesnt matter. Im just saying if he plays bad then would you be able to trust him as QB?
He's saying the company line. I don't believe a word of it. But that's what he's supposed to say.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I predict we beat an over rated Rams team and the fan base goes ape about how good this team really is and Garrett always wins when his job is on the line. Super Bowl chatter will commence to pick up.

Lol. This team won’t beat the Rams, so don’t fret. There will be no Superbowl talk about this team til August or September of next season.

CowboysFever1973

Reaction score
They lose 45-13...
You think he showed up?
you can play well but lose.

dak cant control various elements but can control his play. for example if he throws a great pass to endzone but receiver drops it andwe kick a fg can you blame him?

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The Cowboys game tomorrow against the Rams does not have any bearing on the team making the playoffs, none what-so-ever. The Cowboys only need to win their last two games to make the playoffs.

As for Dak Prescott, he is a leading passer in the league. His statistical improvement as a QB in 2019 in incontrovertible. Should he have a statistical bad game tomorrow, his status as the Cowboys starting QB will not be in jeopardy in any way.

Fans seem to confuse their own personal agendas and opinions of the team and its players for something that bears real consequences for the team. If you decide to share your personal agendas and opinions of the team and expect them to be taken seriously, prepare to be disappointed and mocked. Opinions of the Cowboys by its fans are as varied as the stars in the sky, so no matter what opinion you have, there is someone out there that disagrees with you.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
i do believe in him im just saying if he plays bad after telling dallas we can turn this around.. can you trust him? Dallas winning or losing doesnt matter. Im just saying if he plays bad then would you be able to trust him as QB?
Is him playing bad some kind of a betrayal?

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
People here get mad anytime you speak “negatively” about the Cowboys, even though sometimes you NEED to speak negatively to bring about change. Look at the Cowboys now. All sunshine and rainbows when they need to get down to the nitty gritty and realize it’s time to work. They need to go in with their heads down and backs against the wall.
Someone that joins this site two weeks ago and starts threads like this are often looked upon as trolls........which more times than not is true...........and those that jump in and immediately defend them arent looked at much higher.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dak isn't going anywhere. I hope we tag him, draft someone like Jalen Hurts in the 3rd or fourth round to compete (maybe a veteran) and go from there. I would not give him a long term contract yet until we see him with a new coach.