If Dak loses tomorrow

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
People here get mad anytime you speak “negatively” about the Cowboys, even though sometimes you NEED to speak negatively to bring about change. Look at the Cowboys now. All sunshine and rainbows when they need to get down to the nitty gritty and realize it’s time to work. They need to go in with their heads down and backs against the wall.

What fairy tale world do you live in? Nothing, repeat NOTHING, said here either positive or negative has the slightest impact on whether or not the Cowboys see any change. You sound like we're the board of directors which is something the Cowboys don't have.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The defense basically has no chance tomorrow. They are going to get killed. I imagine just like the 2017 game the rams will attack the LB's all day and put up a ton of points.

Dak will probably throw for a bunch of yards, the offense will score very few points and the team will get blown out.
yeah it will be tough, the rams have a good defense, they hold most teams to around 12 points or less.
Dallas played good defense with buffalo and chicago, and now rams, they will have a hard time scoring, unless they get hot.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
its the game after he told dallas we would have a comeback to ourseason

maybe my OP explained it poorly but know what imean a little? he shouldbe a leader in this game after what he said
Have you ever worked in a true adversarial professional. You can be as good as you can make yourself. But the person against you can be better.

The men that charged the wall at Fredericksburg were great soldiers. Amoungst the most hallowed in our history

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
He has to go. He can't guarantee a comeback to this season then come out playing like ***. Keep in mind I said "Dak loses", not Dallas. If Dak is one of the reasons we lose then hes done and I can no longer support him. As I said before, I am predicting a win.

However me and many others believe in Daks words and I hope he doesnt let Dallas down. He needs to be a leader here.. He isnt a rookie anymore
:facepalm:

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
its the game after he told dallas we would have a comeback to ourseason

maybe my OP explained it poorly but know what imean a little? he shouldbe a leader in this game after what he said
He's been a leader all year......when you lead your position in nearly every category you have to be doing something right and to not see that shows either a lack of football knowledge or trolling.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
A lot of penalties have stalled drives. Going away from the run even when it's working has also been a problem. A lot of reasons why the offense has stalled. I think they can be fixed with better coaching. I'm more worried about the defense right now. They can't stop anything.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He has to go. He can't guarantee a comeback to this season then come out playing like ***. Keep in mind I said "Dak loses", not Dallas. If Dak is one of the reasons we lose then hes done and I can no longer support him. As I said before, I am predicting a win.

However me and many others believe in Daks words and I hope he doesnt let Dallas down. He needs to be a leader here.. He isnt a rookie anymore

Some here are in La La Land thinking they have a franchise QB in Dak. Dak will go and in all likelihood, it will be after Jerry wastes good money tagging him and wasting another season hoping Dak snaps out of it.
Oh well, its Jerrys World and the Kool-Aid is free.
6-7 and not Having beaten a team with a winning record the word Franchise is fantasy land at best!

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
Lol. This team won’t beat the Rams, so don’t fret. There will be no Superbowl talk about this team til August or September of next season.

Nah you can already count Dallas out as a contender for season. But it will happen. Happens every year.

leeblair

Reaction score
Lol. You really think Dak is going to go? I’ve been up and down on him all season, but let’s not be ignorant here. He will either be paid or tagged. No matter how bad he plays or if we support him or not, Jerry will keep him. At least til 2021. Buckle up.
It's really not whether he wins or loses, but how he plays.
If he keeps throwing the ball into the ground and missing wide open receivers when he gets upset he is not going to be labeled as a top tier quarterback.
People can think what they want, but there's a reason the Cowboys haven't committed to him yet.
I think he and Garrett are on the same train, and this was Garrett's last chance.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's really not whether he wins or loses, but how he plays.
If he keeps throwing the ball into the ground and missing wide open receivers when he gets upset he is not going to be labeled as a top tier quarterback.
People can think what they want, but there's a reason the Cowboys haven't committed to him yet.
I think he and Garrett are on the same train, and this was Garrett's last chance.

Nah we LOVE Dirt balls here!!
They Love to fall behind in every game and blame everyone but Dak.
Welcome and keep a big bottle of Bourbon close by.....