If Dak struggles like he did in 2019, how long before Dalton steps in?

Qcard

Reaction score
I haven't said anything about his accomplishment but a couple of quick mentions because it was just too easy...I just debunked the fabricated made up stuff you keep throwing out.....you are just mad at me for that.....at least try to make up stuff that are a little more realistic...you have a flare for the dramatic...LOL and I quote "Dak has no game that I can recall where he engineered a comeback or overcame bad coaching or bad calls "

.....again, you have the opportunity to put fort any stats, FACTS from games such as him having never done anything ever in big games...which is an obviously totally made up drama by you....now you just said he has padded yards...yet haven't said what's padded yards, and any games he has padded yards.....and now you say one or two come backs...where FACTS, state he has the highest number of comeback wins in the NFL in the past 4 years..... and you may have memory issues, cognitive problems...but football people in the NFL don't.....

and all of what you just made up, in your mind (probably drunk and passed out half way in the middle of 1st quarter)…..and what games did he struggle when running game and defense applied pressure? again the flare for being a drama queen........, another vague attempt to generalization...….and you are trying to measure Dak's performance based even on your own made up standards in a vaccum….interesting.....where anyone with slightest football understanding...would do the measure in comparison to other QBs....so how did other "great" QBs do in same situations? and I find it funny....you mention 2019 as if its the only year that counts...you made sure you mention 1-6 (which you again spoke from both sides of your mouth given you said wins/losses are collective responbsibility but here we go again Dak is 1-6!) and then just like all your other attempts tried to generalize into 2018 which is far from the facts...

you suck at trying to be logical, because you have a tough time keeping up with your own logic (or lack there of)..much less follow any other thread of logic....you have several times contradicted yourself......at least read your own responses before responding to any other thread

and I don't disagree, defense helps win championships but
...KC defense was ranked 17th last year.....SF was 2nd.
NE was 21st when they beat the rams

and what will it take to build a championship defense? which players do you have in mind? how much will they cost? and is $10M additional dollars enough to do that? again another drama queen generalization attempt because you heard it somewhere, but have no clue what it means....

you really don't understand football do you? :huh: it seems obvious you just want to argue.....
Another Classic :hammer:

basel90

Reaction score
you have to be drunk when you respond to these... Mahoney!!! LOL :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

and trying to now switch to another logical debate, which you will lose your shorts in that one too.

be on your way child. you are way over matched mentally. go hangout with your other drunk buddy leeblair...two alcoholics should hang together and support each other.

done!
Am glad you finally ran out of excuses . Now get out your napkin .:flagwave: