If Dak wins this game this will solidify his passing of Tony Romo

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I look at it how much experience they have....not their age.
If you want to do that, it's fine.

You can't put up numbers if the coach won't put you in the game....that applies to Romo's last season and at least one of his early ones.

To each his own.

The point was that team around you does matter....and this is a pretty good supporting cast for Dak thru more than 5 years starting.

That's good for Dallas
Romo showed us what he could do with the 2016 team. Dak did allow him to fully heal instead of playing hurt.
We chose superstition instead.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I look at it how much experience they have....not their age.
If you want to do that, it's fine.

You can't put up numbers if the coach won't put you in the game....that applies to Romo's last season and at least one of his early ones.

To each his own.

The point was that team around you does matter....and this is a pretty good supporting cast for Dak thru more than 5 years starting.

That's good for Dallas
Romo had 12 Pro Bowlers one year and all were deserving of it…..

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Dak has already long passed him. He's a better QB in virtually every way. He's an infinitely better leader, more accurate, far less mistake/turnover prone, more durable, etc. etc.
Dumbest post ive ever read on here

DFWJC

Reaction score
Romo had 12 Pro Bowlers one year and all were deserving of it…..
The all deserving comment is comical, but that was his 1st full year as an NFL starter anyway (or 2nd year with NFL snaps)

Nobody denies that he (and Dak) got better with more years under their belt…and that was the point.

Dak is hitting prime with loaded team

Romo 4th year so had him surrounded by awful teams

Again, this is a GOOD think for Cowboy fans now and going forward

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
The all deserving comment is comical, but that was his 1st full year as an NFL starter anyway (or 2nd year with NFL snaps)

Nobody denies that he (and Dak) got better with more years under their belt…and that was the point.

Dak is hitting prime with loaded team

Romo 4th year so had him surrounded by awful teams

Again, this is a GOOD think for Cowboy fans now and going forward
What about 2014? Or the year they got their ***** whooped by the Vikings? Those teams werent' bad....and yes those pro bowlers in 2017 were deserving the one i'll give you is probably Roy Williams but safety play sucked that year but I will give you that one.

DFWJC

Reaction score
What about 2014? Or the year they got their ***** whooped by the Vikings? Those teams werent' bad....and yes those pro bowlers in 2017 were deserving the one i'll give you is probably Roy Williams but safety play sucked that year but I will give you that one.
You might want to re-read my original post.
I never claimed Romo never in his whole career played on any good teams
I think I said 2010-2013 (when he was in his 5th-6th year of starting) theteams were fading or bad.

I agree those others where good rosters
And they went to playoffs all three and won games 2 of 3
By 2014 he was playing at an insane level (only NFL player EVER to lead league in passer rating both playoffs and regular season) but the body was breaking down.

Wish they would've done more

We now have a chance with Dak

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Your lack of comprehension skills is something to behold.

Well I can comprehend Parsons cant I? Dak, Dalton, Zeke, Garrett, Diggs, Pollard, ect.....ect.....

My comprehension seems to be miles ahead of you.