If Dallas loses to the Giants

Retro88

Reaction score
Its kinda complicated & a wierd feeling for me. I'll be angry & I'll never root against us but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious if the FO would finally get it if we win 6 games at most this year. Would need for our major players to stay healthy to so they have nothing to point at but their own inability to build a serious roster.

Flamma

Reaction score
The next six tough games after the Giants will decide our season.......and now the Commandos game after those six can't be taken for granted anymore
We might not beat the Giants. It isn't a gimme. Think about this. Will Jones have to beat us? Derek Carr threw 16 passes, completed 7 of them for just over 90 yards. Lamar Jackson threw 15 passes. Our opponents don't need a QB our run defense is so bad. This is 1960 statistic. These games were over at halftime.

bottleKids

Reaction score
... this Thursday, what will be your automatic thoughts on how the rest of the season will go? "Turn off the lights, the party's over" or "Rah rah ree, kick 'em in the knee", it aint over yet?

Also, should Dallas seriously think about rebuild? Drop everyone... start from scratch? In season trade? Couch free agent signings? Is this season even salvageable?

I guess what im asking all you fellow fans is this; what would your plan be going forward after a Giants loss? Mind you... this is week 4.
I don't know what the thoughts or plans will be .... but I can tell you whose fault it won't be not matter what...

TexasBacon

Reaction score
... this Thursday, what will be your automatic thoughts on how the rest of the season will go? "Turn off the lights, the party's over" or "Rah rah ree, kick 'em in the knee", it aint over yet?

Also, should Dallas seriously think about rebuild? Drop everyone... start from scratch? In season trade? Couch free agent signings? Is this season even salvageable?

I guess what im asking all you fellow fans is this; what would your plan be going forward after a Giants loss? Mind you... this is week 4.
If this FO would go out and get some help at DT and RB then I'd feel somewhat optimistic. If we can start a season hot and fall off then we can start slow and get hot at the right time. I guess, lol. But I'm also terrified that Jerry wants to fire McCarthy for Belichick, and I think the game has passed Belichick by, and we'll be in true purgatory for years to come even with Dak, CeeDee and Micah. Maybe Belichick can get the defense going but I'm not optimistic about him in the new McVay/Shanahan world. Maybe DQ really was getting the best out of this defense and they really are this bad because on paper I feel like they should be better. Hankins can't have had this much of an impact.

diamonddelts

Reaction score
Dallas needs to be trounced on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis. Complete and utter failure until Jerry has the reins taken from him by force, Father Time, or the Grim Reaper.

In the words of Sam Cooke, that is the only way "a change is gonna come."

Surfguy

Reaction score
"It's okay to not be good enough and not be smart enough because people don't like you."
44b069e5bf527919a22c62fe624b4bf0.jpg

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
One bad game doesn't mean he sucks. He's probably the second best receiver in the league behind Jalen Tolbert.
You're right. CeeDee is probably the 2nd best player in the NFL, but he made too many costly mistakes which contributed to our loss against the Ravens. Probably due to still being rusty for holding out of training camp and preseason.

vig454

Reaction score

The trap is , he will probably end up playing good against the Giants, then some will praise Dak saying he's the greatest QB to ever play the game. Then they play a good team and Dakota becomes a dud. Like usual:banghead:

Preoccupied

Reaction score

If we lose to the giants.

I hope we still sneak in as a wild card, that would be some turnaround.

I'll keep watching regardless of where we finish.