If Dallas Passes On DeCastro For A Corner, How Will You Feel?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
IMO, worst case scenario.

Just wondering what others thought.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
if the corner is Morris Claiborne, then I will not be upset.....but since Claiborne goes no later than 7, then I will find myself wanting to go off even worse than when we drafted Barbie Doll.....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Like we still don't have a clue on how to build a football team.

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
Also, I will feel like that Princeton degree hanging in Garrett's office is an absolute forgery.

johnnyd

Reaction score
pissed dont like dre or jenkins enough to pass decastro over.

The Natural

Reaction score
If the corner is Jenkins I wouldn't feel bad at all (honestly not sold on Claiborne or the Bama CB's). But of course this is all under the assumption that Fidel will even be there at 14

Biggems

White and Nerdy
Reaction score
The Natural;4429159 said:
If the corner is Jenkins I wouldn't feel bad at all (honestly not sold on Claiborne or the Bama CB's). But of course this is all under the assumption that Fidel will even be there at 14

Claiborne is a freakin stud.....and he is one helluva kick returner as well.

EJ Blue

Reaction score
What's the likeliness that they'll draft OL two years straight? I think you know the answer.

burmafrd

Reaction score
take the at best #2 corner over a guard that is looking like one that only comes along every few years at best is monumentally stupid.

which is why the possibility scares me that Jerruh could to it.

And that is besides the drug connections

texbumthelife

Reaction score
Torn.

I want to find a shut down corner in the draft and either Jenkins or Kirkpatrick could be that guy.

However, DeCastro is as close to automatic as it gets and would really solidify our OL.

jjktkk

Reaction score
Optimistic, because the Cowboys addressed the interior Oline thru free agency, and that they traded down, outta of the 14th slot, for extra picks.

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
after watching the last part of last season id feel it was justified.....it was our secondary that kept us out of the playoffs last season not our OL....

****disclaimer****
I myself would prefer the OG.....but id understand the CB

durrrr

Reaction score
EJ Blue;4429179 said:
What's the likeliness that they'll draft OL two years straight? I think you know the answer.

I understand where you're coming from, but you could just as easily argue that finally drafting an OL in the first round shows that the team is finally making it a priority.