If I was Wade Phillips I would quit right now.

Rack

Federal Agent
Reaction score
MontrealCowboyFan4ever;2399602 said:
If I was Wade Phillips I would quit right now

In that case, I wish you were Wade Phillips.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If I could save time in a bottle
The first thing that Id like to do
Is to throwaway every day
Till eternity passes away
Just to not spend them with you...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
I love posts like these. If you were Phillips you wouldnt wuit you are FOS. You wouldnt quit a job making millions a year. Sorry dont buy it

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2400099 said:
I love posts like these. If you were Phillips you wouldnt wuit you are FOS. You wouldnt quit a job making millions a year. Sorry dont buy it

get outta here kid, ya bother me.

xWraithx

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;2400108 said:
Kid? LOL!

As for bothering you. dont like it? hit the road

look here, kid, seeee? now put tha money in tha bag and nobody gets hoit, myaaaah seeee?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
xWraithx;2400133 said:
look here, kid, seeee? now put tha money in tha bag and nobody gets hoit, myaaaah seeee?
Edward G. Robinson LIVES!!!

it's either that or Chief Wiggum has invaded the forum...

Reaction score
Look here quick reply.... First of all mistakes do happen when typing fast.. What the hell is "Moose Burgers"...? If you have never visited another country outside the USA please don't make comments for a country that you know nothing of.... please stick to the facts about your USA... And I have been a cowboys fan for ever and i don't care about the CFL... you should come and visit Montreal... you would like it especially the prettiest french girls you wwill ever see...

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
xWraithx;2400133 said:

One of these days Alice, one of these days

http://i73.***BLOCKED***/albums/i227/rioblondie/ralphwildeyed.jpg

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
MontrealCowboyFan4ever;2400158 said:
Look here quick reply.... First of all mistakes do happen when typing fast.. What the hell is "Moose Burgers"...? If you have never visited another country outside the USA please don't make comments for a country that you know nothing of.... please stick to the facts about your USA... And I have been a cowboys fan for ever and i don't care about the CFL... you should come and visit Montreal... you would like it especially the prettiest french girls you wwill ever see...
You'll have to overlook GimmeTheBall. He's spent a LOT of time living under 50,000 watt radio towers. Lots, I tell ya...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Take off eh. You are about 8 months to late:laugh2: