If Kellen Moore Continues This Success All Year

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by nightrain, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

6,838 Messages
    4,040 Likes Received
    Yeah what was that Garrett was that lenihan

2. Whirlwin

Whirlwin Well-Known Member

6,838 Messages
    4,040 Likes Received
    Well isn't that exactly what are you doing right now, by letting Kellen Moore do what he needs to do.

3. CowboyRoy

CowboyRoy Well-Known Member

21,164 Messages
    13,575 Likes Received
    Here are the facts about Kellen Moore, Jerry and Garrett that you need to wrap your head around. And stop going around the forum spreading false information you have no clue about:

“I think the most interesting statement that we have heard the entire offseason was from Jerry Jones. Jerry Jones not only mandated offensive change and the implementation of new concepts and creative thinking, but he promoted Kellen Moore in a year where he did not extend Jason Garrett- who, oh by the way, his calling card is as an offensive playcaller himself- and he’s again denied this offseason a chance to call plays with his own fate hanging in the balance here. Jerry said [to Moore], ‘Look,’ and he said this publicly, ‘If you and Jon Kitna, if your ideas are not being implemented by the head coach, come to me. Come to me. Circumvent the head coach and come to me, and I will take care of it.’

“He basically told Garrett, effectively, to stand down and, ‘You’re going to work with what these guys want to go with, and that’s who we’re going to be because the way you’ve tried to do it just hasn’t produced the results we want.'”

4. JoeKing

JoeKing Diehard Zone Supporter

16,654 Messages
    13,427 Likes Received
    Welcome to my ignore list. You'll not waste another second of my time with your utter ignorance. Bye dummy.

5. conner01

conner01 Well-Known Member

12,776 Messages
    9,962 Likes Received
    First week the offense struggles people will blame Moore
    The talent is much better than what we had at this time last year. A healthy oline with Fred back, Williams with a full off season, Cooper here, Gallup in his 2nd season, more talent has to be a good part of the improvement
    I want little Scotty gone and was ok with Moore though not my first choice
    But it’s not all just Moore and it won’t be all just more when they struggle in games
    Like Moore and believe he should get some credit but can’t over look the added talent

6. JoeKing

16,654 Messages
    13,427 Likes Received
    :popcorn:

7. JoeKing

16,654 Messages
    13,427 Likes Received
    No credentials and no links as to where that garbage came from. So now you write transcripts of your dreams? :laugh:

8. kumizi

kumizi Well-Known Member

1,878 Messages
    2,494 Likes Received
    Send Moore to coach speaking and clapping class so he can take over.

9. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

18,284 Messages
    18,412 Likes Received
    It's time for Garrett to become Rowdy's side kick.

10. Runwildboys

Runwildboys Well-Known Member

18,156 Messages
    34,787 Likes Received
    On the other hand, how do we know Moore can handle the pressure and all the duties of HC? There's a lot more to it than calling plays, which may be the extent of Moore's ability....or even his desire. Who says he even wants the job?

11. Valkyr

Valkyr Well-Known Member

393 Messages
    592 Likes Received
    [​IMG]

12. Runwildboys

18,156 Messages
    34,787 Likes Received
    Your response did seem a little over the top, brother. Everyone here is expressing opinions.

Undisputed likes this.
  13. Runwildboys

18,156 Messages
    34,787 Likes Received
    That's exactly what was said when they made him the QB coach...Then again when they made him OC...I don't know if he'll be ready or not when and if the time comes, but I'm certainly not gonna bet against him if it happens.

nightrain likes this.
  14. Runwildboys

18,156 Messages
    34,787 Likes Received
    HEY EVERYONE, I THINK WE FOUND OUR TRANSLATOR!!! :thumbup::laugh:

SoupcanSam likes this.
  15. TWOK11

TWOK11 Well-Known Member

2,040 Messages
    5,438 Likes Received
    Lord

16. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

9,221 Messages
    4,341 Likes Received
    2007 feels like yesterday..

17. 408Cowboy

408Cowboy Well-Known Member

3,607 Messages
    4,475 Likes Received
    You've been given links to articles multiple times that quote Jerry telling Moore to go straight to him if he has problems. Everytime you ignore it and respond to other posts. The fact you call others ignorant is laughable.

18. Runwildboys

18,156 Messages
    34,787 Likes Received
    Were you in a coma?

19. Melonfeud

Melonfeud I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe. Zone Supporter

20,526 Messages
    31,573 Likes Received
    Yeppers, and I'm inclined to view him as being a well grounded kinda' guy to begin with, whose just got winning at football written all over his primary casing-liner.o_O:starspin:o_O

nightrain likes this.
  20. gjkoeppen

gjkoeppen Well-Known Member

2,231 Messages
    768 Likes Received
    To many are listening to sportswriters and not doing any thinking for yourselves. Sportswriters bring up Sean McVay and how at a young age got to be an NFL head coach and now they're saying that as early as this coming off season teams will be offering head coaching jobs to Moore. Now here's why that is ridiculous. Prior to McVay getting the head coaching job for the rams he had NINE YEARS of coaching experience. At the end of this season Moore will have all of 2 years of coaching experience, 1 as a QB coach and 1 as the OC. Now are there really going to be NFL GM's that are going to offer a coach with just 2 years coaching experience a head coaching job. Here's what happens. Good teams with lots of talent don't fire their head coach but losing teams with little talent do fire head coaches. Now the GM's on those losing teams often are on the hot seat themselves so they look at Moore and see all the talent the Cowboys have and then ask themselves with a guy with just 2 years of coaching experience going to do something with this talent poor team and am I going to risk my job by hiring someone like that. In a few years I believe Moore will get his chance when he has some more coaching experience under his belt, but not after just 2 years.