If Nolan isn't fired you might as well chalk this era of MM as failure

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I heard all year how this is McCarthy's team. Is Nolan being scapegoated? Sure. I don't care. If you are going to continue to have this personnel you can't have Nolan here. If he's not fired by tonight or tomorrow morning......McCarthy loses this team....even though he never had it to begin with so maybe he doesn't care.

Aven8

Reaction score
Something has to change over there. Now the offense is worse than the defense, but they at least have been crippled.

Jipper

Reaction score
Somebody has to go, we’re going to lose by 20 to philly and will end up 2-7 after Pittsburgh.....we can only hope that a couple of the 1-5 teams and the jets get a couple wins and we just keep losing.

the only way out of this now is to be so bad that the trash gets cleaned out and the remaining coaches have the ability to bring in some new talent

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Somebody has to go, we’re going to lose by 20 to philly and will end up 2-7 after Pittsburgh.....we can only hope that a couple of the 1-5 teams and the jets get a couple wins and we just keep losing.

the only way out of this now is to be so bad that the trash gets cleaned out and the remaining coaches have the ability to bring in some new talent
To me Commanders are the worst team we will face all year. So I don't know how you muster up anything.

Majic

Reaction score
Is this the week some players are actually cut?

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Jerry is known for hiring guys who's failed.

Of course. They'll agree to any terms he offers because they want another job.

A successful coach makes Jerry uncomfortable. At this point most wouldn't want the job anyway, living under the thumbs of two bozos playing "football guy".

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

It. Won't. Matter.

The same two guys who built this house will do the cleaning, then build another one. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Jipper

Reaction score
It. Won't. Matter.

The same two guys who built this house will do the cleaning, then build another one. Wash, rinse, repeat.

who knows, some point we have to get the right coach? Right? Blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then right?

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I heard all year how this is McCarthy's team. Is Nolan being scapegoated? Sure. I don't care. If you are going to continue to have this personnel you can't have Nolan here. If he's not fired by tonight or tomorrow morning......McCarthy loses this team....even though he never had it to begin with so maybe he doesn't care.

What I will say is that Nolan has to go. If McCarthy doesn't need like it? He can resign and go with him.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's best case scenario. If McCarthy refuses to get behind Nolan getting the can then that tells me he's not capable of being a head coach here and he needs to go with him.

That would be my feeling. But I'd force him to resign and not fire him, that way you don't have to pay the remaining years on his contract.