If Nolan isn't fired you might as well chalk this era of MM as failure

Sydla

Reaction score
Is this the week some players are actually cut?

Who you going to cut that won't screw up your cap but would send enough of a message? Not many options.

But one easy option is fire the DC who clearly sucks. That's an easy move to make to try to spark something.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
Im expected it by Tuesday honestly
If any changes are made it would be at the bye week after Pitt. The biggest you could expect is Nolan. The only full time starter they’re missing now is Awuzie.

I’d rather no changes be made so they keep losing and get as high a draft pick as possible

Gaede

Reaction score
Either way, I think they're all gone after the year. I can't imagine the any coach of this team getting to keep their jobs. It's like they're not even trying, that's how bad it is. We have no answers for anything.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Either way, I think they're all gone after the year. I can't imagine the any coach of this team getting to keep their jobs. It's like they're not even trying, that's how bad it is. We have no answers for anything.
You think McCarthy is gone or just the guys he hired?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I heard all year how this is McCarthy's team. Is Nolan being scapegoated? Sure. I don't care. If you are going to continue to have this personnel you can't have Nolan here. If he's not fired by tonight or tomorrow morning......McCarthy loses this team....even though he never had it to begin with so maybe he doesn't care.

When are you guys going to figure out that Nolan or Bellickeck cant do anything with this bag of garbage?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Don't care. Fire them. We as fans shouldn't have to sit through incompetence because they can't do anything with this bag of garbage.

Go ahead and fire them. I don't care. Just know that no DC is going to come in here and do anything different until we get rid of the garbage.

Sydla

Reaction score
When are you guys going to figure out that Nolan or Bellickeck cant do anything with this bag of garbage?

Belichick would get more out of these guys than Nolan has. Sure, he wouldn't turn them into some sort of elite defense or anything but there is zero doubt that a good DC would squeeze more out of these guys.

Nolan is not a good DC. I don't know why some Cowboys fans are so defensive of such a mediocre coach.

Plus, you don't want Nolan around any rebuild.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Go ahead and fire them. I don't care. Just know that no DC is going to come in here and do anything different until we get rid of the garbage.
And that's fine. But as of now I'm seeing the worst defense of all time so they need to go scapegoat and all.

Gaede

Reaction score
You think McCarthy is gone or just the guys he hired?

At this pace, Mike will go too. I don't believe Jerry's formed a tight enough bond with McCarthy to ignore the rank incompetence. He's in win now mode (or, should be at least). Can't afford to waste another 3-4 years on what is obviously not a good enough coach.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
At this pace, Mike will go too. I don't believe Jerry's formed a tight enough bond with McCarthy to ignore the rank incompetence. He's in win now mode (or, should be at least). Can't afford to waste another 3-4 years on what is obviously not a good enough coach.
Trying to find something to look forward too.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
I heard all year how this is McCarthy's team. Is Nolan being scapegoated? Sure. I don't care. If you are going to continue to have this personnel you can't have Nolan here. If he's not fired by tonight or tomorrow morning......McCarthy loses this team....even though he never had it to begin with so maybe he doesn't care.

So no responsibility to the players on the field sucking it up while earning big money?

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Belichick would get more out of these guys than Nolan has. Sure, he wouldn't turn them into some sort of elite defense or anything but there is zero doubt that a good DC would squeeze more out of these guys.

Nolan is not a good DC. I don't know why some Cowboys fans are so defensive of such a mediocre coach.

Plus, you don't want Nolan around any rebuild.

NO one is defensive. Its just bizarre you cant figure out how bad these players are. They have been this way for years. To watch these players blow tackles, give lame effort, get burnt by 20 yards, wide open receivers, all over the field, and come to the conclusion that its not the players is weird.

TheDuke

How 'Bout Dem Cowboys
Reaction score

Why is it that you and many others don’t realize that changing coaches isn’t going to solve anything? Why? Seriously. Why?

Sydla

Reaction score
NO one is defensive. Its just bizarre you cant figure out how bad these players are. They have been this way for years. To watch these players blow tackles, give lame effort, get burnt by 20 yards, wide open receivers, all over the field, and come to the conclusion that its not the players is weird.

Actually I know we have talent issues on defense. I also know that we faced one of the least talented offenses in the league today and they moved the ball on us with little problems at times. So blaming talent solely seems weak.

This defense has a talent AND a coaching problem. If you can’t see that, then you are blind.