If players are "tired" is it on the player or conditioning staff?

FanofJerry

Reaction score
Watch sports for the highlights...dont get attached to wins and losses emotionally.

If you do...the design is to attacked that emotion for low hanging shock value fruit.

Its sad.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In no way should an athlete say they're burned out especially in the post season. If they are tired, do the players need to change their diets, exercise more, do other things to get them right in their conditioning? Or are we not doing enough in the organization to see to it that the players are ready for every game they play? Please give your thoughts.
Coach Jerry has run this team to the ground with all these strenuous luxury facilities he has for his squad!
How dare he have inside practice fields?
More fine dining and good wines jeez even Mazi lost 100 lbs........... :muttley:

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Coach Jerry has run this team to the ground with all these strenuous luxury facilities he has for his squad!
How dare he have inside practice fields?
More fine dining and good wines jeez even Mazi lost 100 lbs........... :muttley:
loooooooooooooooooooool

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
loooooooooooooooooooool
59eecc56-1e9a-4a81-8665-469a50709b8c_text.gif

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That means 31 teams made excuses. Only the Chiefs didn't have too.
Sorry, I didn't know that 30 other teams had players saying they were tired.

Most of the quotes from players of teams that lost in the playoffs seemed to take ownership of them not playing well enough to win.

I guess it's hard for Cowboys players to blame the referees when they got humiliated on national TV by the youngest team in the league, so the only option they have left is to say they were tired.

Carson

Reaction score
I’m getting “tired” of listening to the tiresome excuses.
I don’t think it’s what Lawrence meant.

They put him on the spot with these questions and he likely just thought of the first thing to not say they werent prepared

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hey if it gets me 15+ million for only having 4 sacks or whatever, hell i'm fine with that
He makes a mean hot sauce for the ribs I hear.
Also don't forget no one can run on us as he stops them in their track.
15 million is a bargain!!!! :muttley:
4 sacks man he was probably pushed into the QB in those..............

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He makes a mean hot sauce for the ribs I hear.
Also don't forget no one can run on us as he stops them in their track.
15 million is a bargain!!!! :muttley:
4 sacks man he was probably pushed into the QB in those..............
looooooooool let me guess due to all the holding and attention to micah, it caused him to get jealous and be unfocused!!

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

Most of the quotes from players of teams that lost in the playoffs seemed to take ownership of them not playing well enough to win.

I guess it's hard for Cowboys players to blame the referees when they got humiliated on national TV by the youngest team in the league, so the only option they have left is to say they were tired.
that's funny, I didn't hear the refs being mentioned a lot lol

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

If players are "tired" is it on the player or conditioning staff?​

The answer is that it can be both but the relevant question is whether players were as exhausted as they claimed to be. All players are tired by postseason in any sport. The excuse does not really hold water.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I don't think they were fatigued, but it's on the player to be in shape..that starts in high school.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The answer is that it can be both but the relevant question is whether players were as exhausted as they claimed to be. All players are tired by postseason in any sport. The excuse does not really hold water.
I hear ya

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

You didn't say tired, you said excuses.
I prefer to look at positives and enjoy my team than to continually criticize the team that I have rooted for through thick and thin for over 50 years. That's why a joined this "fan" forum.