If Red is smart he will run for the hills

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2434615 said:
Many forget the loss to the Giants in the playoffs. Garrett and poor catching are to blame for that one...

Welcome back............. :confused:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Seven;2434609 said:
Dude? Never said everyone is mentally weak. You did. Never said to kick anyone out of town. You did. Never said we were the only real good team the Giants beat. You did.I believe you're the one with the over-magnification goin' on here. You shouldn't put word's in my.........um, post.

The Giants were not the best team. IMO, we were better, across the board. We beat them twice, remember?

So whats your point then?

Dallas lost to a team,that we had to play 3 times, that you believe we were better than?

I can live with the Giants loss. Especially if you take all things into account.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Seven;2434594 said:
True enough.

It was very clear I was talking about the Cowboys.(edited post to clarify) Have no idea why other teams were brought into the discussion..............

No biggie.... I gotta tell ya... I was never so torn in the remaining minutes of non-Cowboys game.

The Pats went ahead and it looked like "here we go again.. the Pats get another SB and its the 4 in 7 years putting them ABOVE the Cowboys of the 90's"... blah blah blah

Then the Giants get the ball and Eli avoids the rush... I decided then and there I want the Giants to win.

I was stuck at that point... I could pick a side.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2434615 said:
Many forget the loss to the Giants in the playoffs. Garrett and poor catching are to blame for that one...

If Romo and TO are 100% for that game, we dont lose.

The officiating was also bad.

Blast From The Past

Reaction score
dbair1967;2434490 said:
Blast From The Past;2434417 said:
Alot of the talent has been hurt. Losing Romo for 3 games, then having him play with a splint on is not the best scenario. Losing Felix Jones hurt. Having Jason Witten out there at far less than 100% hurts. Kyle Kosier hardly playing has hurt the OL, likewise Flozelle Adams playing with one arm doesnt help. Losing Miles Austin (twice now) doesnt help.

I agree the injuries are a catalyst to poor production, but all teams have injuries.

Agan, the injuries play a huge part.

I agree

You are crying about our 3rd string RB not getting on the field? Come on.

Well considering our second string one hasn't been available lately....yea!

He was awful, but he never looked this bad in preseason this yr or last yr. Garrett did want Jones to sign Kerry Collins before we signed Johnson though, but Collins didnt want to leave Nashville.

Didn't know Redball wanted Collins, but someone had to have known Johnsons skills were eroded

There's plenty of blame to go around for this season, it definitely doesnt just fall on Garrett. The special teams have been awful all year (again) The defense has been inconsistent and at times poor. The OL hasnt blocked the way they did the first 3 games (save last week, when it appeared they were back to early season form)

I agree with your point here

jobberone

Kane Ala
Reaction score
Now this is a good thread.

I think we can beat anyone when we don't beat ourselves. Perhaps I should say we are in any game with anyone. We just need to stop killing drives and keeping the other team in the game.